Barbie (2023)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im not shocked about this being as successful as it is but Oppenheimer still going strong is surprising.

Homsar

If I smoked some meth and was broke I would maybe give her or Margot the time of day

Homsar

I dunno who that is.

This thread hasn't helped me decide if I should watch this movie or not.
Yeah it's Ana de Armas, pretty much smoking hot like Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie and idiots online trying to say they aren't anything special and try and make Quadcons like Lizzo are the standard of real beauty

images (2).jpeg

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah it's Ana de Armas, pretty much smoking hot like Gal Gadot and Margot Robbie and idiots online trying to say they aren't anything special and try and make Quadcons like Lizzo are real beauty

View attachment 484598

The only people who are saying fat is healthy and beautiful are woke.

The people saying top tier Hollywood is mid aren't woke leftists. Its standard knees too sharp edge Lord internet culture

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Incels who can never get close enough to a woman in real life to realize that a lot of women wear makeup and just about everyone can look less attractive if you search a hundred different days of pictures to find the worst one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

The only people who are saying fat is healthy and beautiful are woke.

The people saying top tier Hollywood is mid aren't woke leftists. Its standard knees too sharp edge Lord internet culture
Thinking about random stuff, I don't have one friend that would be ok with having their child obese or overweight. They always monitor what any kids consume and know if it's bbq or birthday parties let them be kids let them go wild.

Kids are always running around being idiots and don't even wants sweets. Give them a piece of candy when they hurt themselves to take their mind off of a scratched knee

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Guess im crazy because ive never understood the deal with gal gadot.

• 3WTF
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Guess im crazy because ive never understood the deal with gal gadot.
I think she's gorgeous but some people look at her as a goddess of beauty.

The fact that people are posting photos of them in no make up in the worst angle and trying to claim they aren't attractive is the thing.

The same people brag about Lizzo being real beauty when she makes her own video without make up

Screenshot_2023-07-30-11-38-06-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The same people brag about Lizzo being real beauty when she makes her own video without make up

Ok we get it, you don't find lizzo attractive. Doubling down on it like she doubles down on the cheese burgers

(That's not me saying carbs made her fat)
(Cheese burgers are high in fat)
(I'm not autistic)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I think she's gorgeous but some people look at her as a goddess of beauty.
Imo shes just a run of the mill tall and skinny "super model" type woman. Attractive yes but nothing special.

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Imo shes just a run of the mill tall and skinny "super model" type woman. Attractive yes but nothing special.
its not that she is attractive in just looks. she doesnt have a fat ass or big titties, she probably has a B cup at best. she has an adorable cuteness to go with her beauty. probably the most wonderful smile i have ever seen.
iu

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
its not that she is attractive in just looks. she doesnt have a fat ass or big titties, she probably has a B cup at best. she has an adorable cuteness to go with her beauty. probably the most wonderful smile i have ever seen.
iu
I get it, 10 years ago I had a similar thing for Kristen Bell. There was just something about her, I do have a thing for “Girl Next Door” types so there is that to consider. She tickles you pickle, she‘s a good looking broad. Ain’t nothing wrong with that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user