Batman: Arkham Origins

spronk

FPS noob
is mark hamill voicing joker still or is he done? his joker in asylum/city was pretty goddamn awesome along with the model and animations. I wonder if they will do the riddler stuff, that stuff was pretty awesome but I never even came close to 100% on it

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Mark Hamill said that he was done doing the voice of the Joker after Arkham City. Unless something has changed I don't think he plans to ever be the Joker again.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Mark Hamill said that he was done doing the voice of the Joker after Arkham City. Unless something has changed I don't think he plans to ever be the Joker again.
End of an era, if true. He'll always be The Joker to me, even more than he was Luke Skywalker.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
He will always be Luke to me, due entirely to my age I am sure, however his performances as Joker rank as high as Heath's did in TDK. It will suck not having his voice as Joker anymore.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Some of the other Joker voice actors are pretty good, too. I especially liked the voice of the Joker in The Dark Knight Returns Part II.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
I'm bad with names, but the guy who does Bender and Jake the Dog did the Joker in Red Hood. Michael Emerson (Ben Linus from Lost) did the Joker in the Dark Knight Returns.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can deal with having different Joker names, even if Mark Hamill was so iconic. No Kevin Conroy? Get fucked.

nuday

Golden Squire
No Conroy does suck, but I think it'll be way easier to get used to another guy sounding grumpy. Hamill's Joker wasn't just shrill all the time, which I'm afraid of with any other voice actor.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FYI, if you are getting the PC version make sure to check out Ebay to get it on the cheap. This game is coming as a promo for some video cards and people have been selling off their codes on Ebay. I picked it up for $25.

This is the auction I picked it up via:Batman Arkham Origins PC Digital Download | eBay

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Baker doing the Joker voice at comicon.

Start talking about Hamil leaving at 1:50. After having heard Baker, I think I am ok with that. He is quite good.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No such thing as a Steamworks game leaking early, it's simply not possible.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
WOW Baker is the man! If I didn't see it I would've never believed it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Have it preordered, but I saw it (PC) on Torrentleech when I got up this morning.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It can be unlocked early with a VPN, like most things (which is also why pirate versions are out).