Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Siliconemelons

I mean really, what are you wanting or expecting?

Luthor and that trailer where 100% pandering and was a little mini movie really.

But I do agree that Zod shouldn't be turned into Doomsday, as the entire point of what doomsday IS, is that he is a product of years upon years of evolution and perfection- not "oh lets just make an evil guy from a dead evil guy" should have just done some gimmick where they got supers blood and used zod corpse to make an anti-superman for an intro/expansion into the world- then done a proper Doomsday movie alter.

Oh well, should be a fun movie.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im changing my mind on that scene being a dream sequence, there is no way those are not Parademons. This is suposed to go straight into the JL movie correct? If thats the case I would assume darkseid is definitely going to be the baddy. I think Doomsday should have been saved for the next standalone Superman film

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Was Doomsday around more in the comics post-murdering Superman? That's all I really know about the guy. Never really seemed like he was reoccurring villain material, if he isn't killing Superman that is.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He's shown up a few times including even being a hero in the "sequel" to Kingdom Come. He's not a regular by any means.

Caliane

shows up once in a while. Usually jobs badly.

And yeah. look like parademons to me as well. Assuming dream sequence still though.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
shows up once in a while. Usually jobs badly.

And yeah. look like parademons to me as well. Assuming dream sequence still though.
I just dont see how it can be a dream sequence if they have never seen Darkseid ect. Maybe Darkseid opens a Portal and sends them to gather intel or test out earths strength ?

Caliane

Desaad and other Apokaliptian invading dreams, sending nightmares, etc is normal.
maybe Lex is possessed by Glorious Godfrey.

Siliconemelons

Stupid Wiki reading... but re-reading up on Doomsday, seems they are just kind of taking a "future" Doomsday revival and maybe making it the origins and replacing Zod corpse with Superman DNA "Doomsday's skeleton was retrieved and his flesh regrown by Lex Luthor (using Superman's Kryptonian DNA), who handed Doomsday over to Darkseid to repay Earth's war debt to Apokolips."

well that's all for today- peace :)

Caliane

also, just so /co mentioning a tweet saying Eisenburg is doing a Max landis impression.

mind blown. FUUUUUUUUCK. he is.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Normally I get a chuckle when nerds rage about a comic movie because the movie is probably not too bad. But this time that shit looks terrible.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think this is the movie that 'makes' Lex Luthor. He's just a hotshot super rich nerd (though there were those rumors about his early days as a neo nazi or some shit) and Superman wrecks Doomsday and fucks his company over. This probably stresses him out, makes him lose his hair and makes him permanently want vengeance against him. Jesse Eisenberg did shave his head for this movie so bald Lex is coming at some point.

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Eh, didn't even know the new trailer was out... heard some coworkers talking about it, they all seemed hyped for it. Keep in mind I work in construction so these were all real men, not a gaggle of girly nerds.

Even if the movie is terrible I suspect its probably going to be a hit.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
It looks like they are trying too hard to catch up..not allowing the stories to breathe. (Several movies, etc)

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Did they try to reuse The Thing CGI from the failed Fantastic Four movie or something?
Looks almost identical to Abomination in the shitty Hulk sequel no one remembers.
I was going to say it looks like a fucking LotR Troll or some shit.
Funny, this was the first thing that popped into my head:

Mario-5.gif