Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
In a movie called Batman vs Superman....to just show one getting his as kicked all the time would grow tiresome.
That's why there shouldn't be a movie called Batman vs Superman. The concept is completely idiotic and Superman pretty much HAS to be on the losing end since Superman winning is so obvious there would be no point in the movie. That means there has to be some kryptonite BS with plot induced stupidity thrown in.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That's why there shouldn't be a movie called Batman vs Superman. The concept is completely idiotic and Superman pretty much HAS to be on the losing end since Superman winning is so obvious there would be no point in the movie. That means there has to be some kryptonite BS with plot induced stupidity thrown in.
If you want to get angry at plot induced stupidity blame the creators of Superman, one of the most retarded Super Heroes of all time, not Batman using what he's given.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you want to get angry at plot induced stupidity blame the creators of Superman, one of the most retarded Super Heroes of all time, not Batman using what he's given.
Of course it's Superman with the PIS or he'd speed blitz everybody while blasting them with heat vision or throw everyone in to space.

Dude hardly throws anyone into space

Antithesis

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Real life physics doesn't even exist in comic books, much less any comic book movie...

A far less asinine complaint would be WTF is Batman doing shooting guns?!?! That is completely anathema to his modern day persona.

Caliane

Batman doesnt shoot guns. He builds turrets on his cars, motorcycles and planes, and THEY shoot guns. totally different.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No one complains when the Hulk is fighting the Leader, but only when Superman is fighting Batman.
The Leader is supposed to lose, because comic books, so whatever mechanism he uses to stand up to the Hulk for a time is just as dumb, but we care much less. Batman isn't supposed to lose (and neither is Superman), so any parity between the two (be it physical, mental, powers, whatever) comes off feeling forced. Which it inevitably is.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Leader is supposed to lose, because comic books, so whatever mechanism he uses to stand up to the Hulk for a time is just as dumb, but we care much less. Batman isn't supposed to lose (and neither is Superman), so any parity between the two (be it physical, mental, powers, whatever) comes off feeling forced. Which it inevitably is.
The whole comparison thing is stupid. How are you guys comparing a real person to a fake comic book character?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The whole comparison thing is stupid. How are you guys comparing a real person to a fake comic book character?
Is this where I'm supposed to link that jpg of the guy that laughs at everyone for taking him seriously when he was trolling the whole time, and the joke is on us? Or am I supposed to get all butthurt and call you names because you're poking fun at my comic book knowledge for not recognizing Big Barda while you cackle maniacally behind your keyboard at how you got me good? Or am I supposed to take the bait after you blatantly posted that ridiculous Black Panther/Silver Surfer pic yet again for no other reason than to get a rise out of people?

I'm confused as to which Lyrical we're getting this week, you're mixing them all up, so please help me out.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe you guys can start a new thread about how awesome Superman is. That is, if you ever stop slurping on each other's cocks.

What a douche.

rrr_img_126603.jpg