Battlebit

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
By the end of the quarter. I think they are supposed to announce the date this week but not 100%
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Shooters are such trash. I’m tempted to play Bad company 2 for a minute.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Shooters are such trash. I’m tempted to play Bad company 2 for a minute.

Yeah they need to hurry the fuck up. I will be renting a server for the community when it goes live.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just announced on their Discord. Early access in June!

• 1Mother of God

Hekotat

48 Hour playtest 6/9 to 6/11.

No exact date on release, just June. I assume it'll be announced with the last playtest.

• 1Like

Hekotat

Playtest is now live and goes through the weekend. See you fuckers in game! Regime Regime @ other nerds.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Game goes early access June 15th!

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just saw this on YT then Twitch, looks awesome. Will probably try it out this weekend.

Xevy

Log Wizard
127 v 127 is just chaos. There's moments where you'll kill 10 people in 20 seconds and then you'll spend the rest of the time instantly dying to a sniper or some guy popping out of nowhere. Very hit or miss gameplay.

64 v 64 feels really good, but there can be a lot of synchronize capture shit where your squad is just capping the next point while their squad is capping your back point. The fighting feels MUCH better and allows you to actual PLAY the game rather than just obliterating unknowing people or unknowingly get obliterated.

Think good custom servers could make this the top frag FPS for the near future for sure.

• 1Like

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
it's fun, I picked it up on a whim and it's got old school vibes. Still needs a bit of polish. Good fun nontheless

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
127 v 127 is just chaos. There's moments where you'll kill 10 people in 20 seconds and then you'll spend the rest of the time instantly dying to a sniper or some guy popping out of nowhere. Very hit or miss gameplay.

64 v 64 feels really good, but there can be a lot of synchronize capture shit where your squad is just capping the next point while their squad is capping your back point. The fighting feels MUCH better and allows you to actual PLAY the game rather than just obliterating unknowing people or unknowingly get obliterated.

Think good custom servers could make this the top frag FPS for the near future for sure.

127 vs 127 works on the really big maps nicely imo, but the smaller/denser maps are chaos. I think they need to limit spawning on teammates too or something, you get people popping up all over.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of the maps have been solid so far, but the subway map is so bad.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
When you get a large squad together, 127 can be really fun. Take that squad to a point, start building fortifications and basically pester said point for points and defend fortifications. It's doable in 64, but that feeling of defying all the odds as a large squad works best in 127.

If you're averaging 2-4 homies playing, it'll feel a lot more manageable on 64 imo.

I need to try to get long recordings of holding fortresses down. 9/10 times you end up fighting a squad or two who are hellbent on trying to remove your spawn beacon and deal with you, esp if you're behind enemy lines. Had a game on Frugis earlier where we had 3 different squads in a constant fight. We had one of our squad mates just suicide c4 them when they were beneath, another one who would go out and lay claymores, i'd rpg neighboring windows, and then a support who just laid down fire out of every window every chance he got. I had a stat on one of the guys, 12 kills, 4 deaths.

I'm personally addicted to sniping pilots out of their heli's. I run a large mag, ranger, and bipod just so I can keep throwing shots at the pilot seat. I had a game where I apparently killed the tail rotor(idk how), and then proceeded to pick off their entire squad as they were trying to pick up the pieces.

• 1Like