Battlefield 1

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game makes me feel old. I'm so bad at it. Why the fuck did I waste my money on the premium pass? Ugh.. at least I picked it up on sale.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You just have to get good with the low bullet velocity, if I don't play for a few days I get my ass handed to me for a few hours before I get back to doing well. Not having a team that is aids helps tremendously.

Haven't tried the DLC yet, hopefully tonight.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Game is fun, haven't played a battlefield before, but this kind of reminds of me old school Day of Defeat. Hit me up for games, username is Pilkerz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The lack of historical accuracy pisses me off. I get that this is an "arcade" version of World War One. That's fine. It's a free country. If you want to make a game like this you should. And I will even admit it was super entertaining to play for the first week.

But, I shudder to think of all the kids/teenagers playing this game who will came away with the completely wrong idea of how World War One went down.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
The lack of historical accuracy pisses me off. I get that this is an "arcade" version of World War One. That's fine. It's a free country. If you want to make a game like this you should. And I will even admit it was super entertaining to play for the first week.

But, I shudder to think of all the kids/teenagers playing this game who will came away with the completely wrong idea of how World War One went down.

Are you trying to claim the imperial German army wasn't made up of 50% black dudes with Henry Martini black powder rifles you fucking racist???

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

I just dont understand the SJW mindset. Wouldnt the complete lack of black people be more thought provoking than forcing a completely idiotic and wrong narrative down your throat?

Fucking SJWs man.

Hekotat

One of the new maps is fucking horrible, it had a hill in the middle so it was just armor sitting on both sides picking people off, the other two I got to play I liked.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'm a bit mixed on the DLC. The new gun skins are good except for the LMG. For the new maps, most of them are pretty poor especially on Frontlines game mode then Verdun heights can fuck right off.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This was a good idea, except WWI sucks ass for this type of game. Lack of guns is really hurting this FPS. They should of made another era, like WW2, kind of a BF1942 modern remake or some shit. Vietnam needs to be done again. Afghanistan, Iraq, was kind of done in 4? Sort of? So I see why they went away from it. I mean its nice and all to revisit WWI, but its shit to set a modern shooter in video game.

I also think it would be cool if they added some new modern game types, last man standing type of shit, like the current hotness of battle royale games with their own twists. Now that would be cool inside of BF series. Imagine 64 players dropped on a huge map, picking up weapons they find to battle it out until only one is left, solo, duo up to full squad. With a suppression field chasing them down and squeezing them all together closer and closer and fighting over rare weapons on air drops and shit.

Last edited:

Hekotat

The new medic gun makes my dick hard, it's like how the Seb was in beta. High damage, accuracy and low kick.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The more I play Frontlines the more I think it's a total bullshit game mode. If one or more squads are coordinating and leap frogging to the capture points then it's quick smashing of the other team. If nobody is coordinating then it usually turns into a multi hour shit fest. I joined a game last night on Rupture where it was 2 hours in and left after 3 hours where it was just going back and forth between B and C. That game might still be going on for all I know. Happens a lot on Verdun Heights as well as the gap from the ruins to the heights is just total bull shit.

• 1Solidarity

Hekotat

I noticed that last weekend when a friend was able to join me on some premium maps. Well played DICE, now I can just split the cost with them.

Hekotat

Can you copy and paste that article Regime? I can't get it to load at work.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Anyone playing? I'm good at BF games. Won't drag you down.

I hate to admit this considering I have been doing PC gaming for more than 20 years. I had ZERO idea that you turn OFF mouse acceleration. Took me a couple days to get used to, but fucks sake, I am tearing up FPS's now. It really is night and day. Even my skill shots on LOL are on point now. I swear I just thought my reflexes were shit as I have gotten older. I am winning those 1 on 1's WAY more now. SDhit is silly how badly that threw my aim off!!

• 1Like