Battlefield 1

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Nice list of changes.

I just got assault 3 yesterday, I'll have to do some more A-10 Hunter rape before the nerf.
Nerf really won't be that bad, still a beast at close.

Max damage at 22+ range will be 64 is every pellet hits from the soon to be old 84. (But I always switch to pistol after one shot if the distance is around that area)

Unless it means moved it up by a distance of 1 and not damage, which would be a dumb nerf.

Last edited:

faille

Molten Core Raider
30% discount code on Origin PC today (This week?) use code GIFTOFPLAY If you already own BF1, it drops the premium pass from $50 to $35, which is probably the cheapest you will see for another 9 months. If you have EA Access ($5/mo can cancel anytime) you get an additional 10% off dropping it to $31.50. Also works on Titanfall 2, every BF1 edition, etc although the base versions of all the games are cheaper elsewhere.
Origin

Cheers! Just what I was waiting for to pick up the premium pass.

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Hey!
This game looks pretty damn cool but are my 48 year old reflexes going to suck so bad in rapid point and shoot situations that it will end up being a gorgeous but endless source of frustration?...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Hey!
This game looks pretty damn cool but are my 48 year old reflexes going to suck so bad in rapid point and shoot situations that it will end up being a gorgeous but endless source of frustration?...

Be a medic or support, throw ammo and medpaks at people, use mortar to cheese your way to 3-10 like I do.

GREAT_SUCCESS.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
New map appears to be quite shit
It has issues on conquest (and map design), but seems like it might be good on rush (haven't tired it yet) or in OPs (its not part of one)

The capture points for most are overly large, the fog is BLINDING, and seems it has to many vehicle spawns......was seeing 3 tanks up on one side a lot.

Last edited:

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
30% discount code on Origin PC today (This week?) use code GIFTOFPLAY If you already own BF1, it drops the premium pass from $50 to $35, which is probably the cheapest you will see for another 9 months. If you have EA Access ($5/mo can cancel anytime) you get an additional 10% off dropping it to $31.50. Also works on Titanfall 2, every BF1 edition, etc although the base versions of all the games are cheaper elsewhere.
Origin

Thank you! Been wanting to pick up Premium Pass but reluctant to drop $50. In with a discount, woot!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
New map appears to be quite shit

Its basically Suez without the massive opening in the middle that makes it impossible to push once you get sealed off. Not great, but not horrible. I want more city maps personally.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hey!

You can also run vehicles/planes exclusively and be very helpful. You don't really need to have reflexes to contribute in that way. Join our FoH squad and we won't make fun of you too much and it'll help having a group of people around you with situational awareness.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
battlefield 1 statue is $29.99 at amazon today with code DTOID1
Amazon.com: Battlefield 1 Exclusive Collector's Edition - Does Not Include Game: Video Games

shows up at $117 but use code DTOID1 on last page of checkout and it'll drop to $29.99. NO GAME INCLUDED, just a statue of omar, a steelbook, playing cards, a cloth cum rag, and some other crap. the version of the CE with game goes up to $60 but only for console versions

Also included is an limited edition message from EA.

b0b5700c651213541340a074d5522b9b.jpg

• 1Like