Battlefield V

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My favorite is at the start of a match.. timer ticking down.. 3, 2, 1... 2 steps and BOOM bomber wipes out like 10 people immediately lol.

I laughed so hard the first time this happened to us, it killed half our team easily.

Also, Conquest Assault mode can eat a dick. Such a waste of a great map.

Hekotat

That's crazy, I guess that's what they get for catering to SJW's and insulting their audience.

With that being said, it's a real shame. I think this might be the best team based shooter I've ever played. It appears they are desperately trying to save the franchise but it could be too late with the changes they have made and the fixes they have coming.

I fault no one for not wanting to give them a dime after what they've done.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Game is really good, still pissed I blew an hour of my 10hr trial troubleshooting being stuck offline. Turns out DX12 was the issue. /boggle.

If the game is that cheap I'll probably buy it, I wouldn't have paid full price, but $40 is pretty good.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I know I said this before but here it is again...

That fucking trailer ruined them. And funny thing is, the fucking SJW trailer has absolutely NOTING to do with the game itself. Its like WHY dice?

Show some actual game play moments, sanitater! Bombs going off, houses collapsing, KE7 sniping across the map, anything but that stupid trailer they had.

I guess its the Sweeden in them, they cant let go of that stupid shit.

Last edited:

Hekotat

I know I said this before but here it is again...

That fucking trailer ruined them. And funny thing is, the fucking SJW trailer has absolutely NOTING to do with the game itself. Its like WHY dice?

Show some actual game play moments, sanitater! Bombs going off, houses collapsing, KE7 sniping across the map, anything but that stupid trailer they had.

I guess its the Sweeden in them, they cant let go of that stupid shit.

They definitely dialed back all the skins, I guarantee you they will not introduce anything that isn't time period as a skin now. I think that would explain the extremely lack luster skins this go around.

They are going to play it safe. No prosthetic limbs, face tattoos, etc. If the game is already going to 30 I would bet they don't risk losing any more money on the blow back from adding shit in like that. I sure they had 420 skins and all kinds of retarded shit planned to milk every dollar out of the community.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
That's crazy, I guess that's what they get for catering to SJW's and insulting their audience.

With that being said, it's a real shame. I think this might be the best team based shooter I've ever played. It appears they are desperately trying to save the franchise but it could be too late with the changes they have made and the fixes they have coming.

I fault no one for not wanting to give them a dime after what they've done.
I'm not even sure its hte SJW shit. I think the F2P market is doing pretty good with the fortnites, POE's and Warframes etc..which might be eating into it. That combined with the BF1 and Battlefront2 probably put a bad taste in peoples mouths as well. I did origin access for $15 to try it out and I played 5matches and just couldn't be bothered. I HATE the changes that started with battlefront 1 and seeped into the glory that was the Battlefield franchise.

Hekotat

I'm not even sure its hte SJW shit. I think the F2P market is doing pretty good with the fortnites, POE's and Warframes etc..which might be eating into it. That combined with the BF1 and Battlefront2 probably put a bad taste in peoples mouths as well. I did origin access for $15 to try it out and I played 5matches and just couldn't be bothered. I HATE the changes that started with battlefront 1 and seeped into the glory that was the Battlefield franchise.

Okay, I can see your point. But how many people do you know that normally buy every BF game? Normally my friend's list is 100+ people playing it, currently it's 5. I think it's more of the guy telling us we are dumb and ignorant.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its probably all of the above, really.

The Battlefront 2 fiasco, BF1 was total shit. And people just assumed that this would be BF1.5, 30 yrs later. It sure looks samey with the graphics.

Plus we have COD which came back with a vengeance this year, warframe going strong with an expansion, even Destiny came back with Forsaken, plus all the other good games this season that are not shooters. Shit, even PuBG is still going strong.

If BF5 was modern, or in future a bit, im sure it would of made a killing. Shit, if they just remastered BF3-4 and released that they would of killed it.

• 2Like

Hekotat

I'll also point out they got rid of the Rambo gameplay style. You simply cannot do that in this game, you're going to get destroyed if you don't have a supporting squad. As well as tanks not being OP bullshit, I have 3 work friends that returned it due to both of these factors.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, if youre good you can still own in this game. Not that im one of these folks, but watching some streamers like Matimio, that gay ass fucker goes 60+ every game. Not necessarily rambo, but still you can still make a huge impact yourself if youre good.

But yeah, people keep together in this game, make pushes in groups, etc... I dont ever remember this being the case in BF3-4, maybe in the CqC maps they did pushes together to go through the choke points.

• 1Like

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Haven't played a shooter in years and i'm enjoying the shit out of this. Only real complaint i have is i wish there was some way to practice flying. I'm giddy as a school girl the odd chance i get to fly but if there are any enemy fighters in the air I'm toast within minutes...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dec 4th they are adding practice range just for that. It looks pretty cool too. Can practice shooting skills, sniping, vehicles and planes. Next week, bro.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
it is 39 bucks on amazon for PC. Yay or hold off a bit?

I'm gonna try and snag it at bestbuy for that price. From what I've played so far with the trial, its worth it at $40, especially if they are holding out on DLC with tiered map access.