BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good catch. Makes you wonder what other creepy Asian sex tourist targets he was going after.
Funny Animals Donkey GIF by Storyful

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Aww, isn't it cute that Ossoi found someone lower on the FOH totem pole than himself to shit on.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Aww, isn't it cute that Ossoi found someone lower on the FOH totem pole than himself to shit on.

In case you hadn't noticed I've driven Chris Chris further towards insanity, and I'm not exiled from politics section like him

And I don't need any excuse to post Alan Partridge clips

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lightning Fast
In case you hadn't noticed I've driven Chris Chris further towards insanity, and I'm not exiled from politics section like him

And I don't need any excuse to post Alan Partridge clips
I continue to be mildly impressed with your turnaround. Pending discovery of whatever horrible thing you've been doing here that's escaped everyone's notice, naturally.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
ladyboys he can't afford. fucking poor

C.jpg

D.jpg

also, why can't I post the good stuff here. idiotic sfw rules. Truly pathetic

Last edited:
  • 1GreNeg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
You guys must have similar posting styles since your reaction scores are about the same.

Oh wait, yours has a negative sign in front of it.

what you should do is take a largest syringe you can find, fill it with battery acid, stick said syringe into your ass and proceed to empty its content

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You guys must have similar posting styles since your reaction scores are about the same.

You're actually kinda close because we both won forum asshat of the year

• 1Like

Lightning Fast

Holy shit you're right!! Bubbles Bubbles I know I'm getting old, but wasn't your reaction score much higher not too long ago? I seem to remember something like 140 or maybe even 180 THOUSAND??

What happened bro?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit you're right!! Bubbles Bubbles I know I'm getting old, but wasn't your reaction score much higher not too long ago? I seem to remember something like 140 or maybe even 180 THOUSAND??

What happened bro?

just remember that you are responsible for all what happened

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemories

ddd copy.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Claims to be smart, but thinks message boards works like the American criminal justice system.

Fucking moron
That's actually you, throwing around random-ass burdens of proof whenever someone states a proposition with some sort of content. I have a philosophical education, I've studied into this misuse and abuse of the burden of proof concept. There's no proof burdens outside of certain dialectical contexts. Casual conversation here is not one of them.

You start flinging around accusations though, that's when you acquire a burden of proof.

Also.....

Rent-Free.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's actually you, throwing around random-ass burdens of proof whenever someone states a proposition with some sort of content. I have a philosophical education, I've studied into this misuse and abuse of the burden of proof concept. There's no proof burdens outside of certain dialectical contexts. Casual conversation here is not one of them.

You start flinging around accusations though, that's when you acquire a burden of proof.

Also.....

Rent-Free.

"NUH UH THAT'S YOU!!!" is about the most anyone can expect from you. You're also the one that brought up burden of proof yet you show everyone you have no idea what it means or when it applies more and more in every post.

But keep on pretending like everywhere you go everyone hates you because they're all a bunch of bullies, and not because you're a fucking retard

• 1Truth!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Also.....

Rent-Free.

Bodhy, let's make this conversation more constructive.

Tell us a random fact about yourself.

• 1Seriously?