BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's actually you, throwing around random-ass burdens of proof whenever someone states a proposition with some sort of content. I have a philosophical education, I've studied into this misuse and abuse of the burden of proof concept. There's no proof burdens outside of certain dialectical contexts. Casual conversation here is not one of them.

You start flinging around accusations though, that's when you acquire a burden of proof.

Also.....

Rent-Free.
Take more clot shots faggot.

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
"NUH UH THAT'S YOU!!!" is about the most anyone can expect from you. You're also the one that brought up burden of proof yet you show everyone you have no idea what it means or when it applies more and more in every post.

But keep on pretending like everywhere you go everyone hates you because they're all a bunch of bullies, and not because you're a fucking retard
Was it me, or did someone else randomly claim I have a burden of proof over this PhD thing (which has now become an autistic obsession).

I dismantled the idea that I've got some random burden of proof simply for saying something in causal conversation. Burdens of proof apply in particular dialectical contexts, of which causal conversation is not one. I'm just dismantling the typical internet munchkin "You have the burden of proof!" mantra.

You keep forgetting I don't owe you jack shit.

Just because you keep getting angrier and angrier with each post doesn't actually mean you're rebutting anything I say. It actually kind of reminds me conversing with autistic people often isn't worth it (there's another graduate student like this).

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Was it me, or did someone else randomly claim I have a burden of proof over this PhD thing (which has now become an autistic obsession).

I dismantled the idea that I've got some random burden of proof simply for saying something in causal conversation. Burdens of proof apply in particular dialectical contexts, of which causal conversation is not one. I'm just dismantling the typical internet munchkin "You have the burden of proof!" mantra.

You keep forgetting I don't owe you jack shit.

Just because you keep getting angrier and angrier with each post doesn't actually mean you're rebutting anything I say. It actually kind of reminds me while conversing with autistic people often isn't worth it (there's another graduate student like this).

The burden of proof is on you to suggest otherwise, checkmate American Inventor.

ea3951a9a63dfba81d745f66c074886db61c5dc2de1ce2844b5e3fa376048f38_1.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I just bought my first forum lottery ticket with my hard-earned Latinum. Wish me luck, guys.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users