BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't really sure what the deal was or where people were going to move to after the BB forum shut down. I'm seeing a lot of the regulars on here though.

No problem. Yeah, a lot of people came here, or gachase's R/P discord or MiscMathematician's miscreform forum.

he once posted in 27 straight hours - longest break being about 92 minutes

I remember that. That was wild.

The reason given was that I was "reported too many times"?

And I am not making that up either.

Holy shit dude. It must have been bodhy doing a lot of reporting. What a fuckin weasel he is. Was wondering what happened to you.

Would rep IRL for outing the shit smearer...Super DFS

^^This. that was epic, Anachron.

Damn. It's gone. They finally pulled the plug.

40Oz Pour One Out GIF

Good to see you bro.

Good to see you bro.

We outchea?

Good to see you too bro

trump-hogan-hulk.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I know a question and the answer that most likely only the real RICHSTRONG RICHSTRONG can answer.

What is the mobile service you use for you and your family?

This might be kind of easier but worthy to ask for verification also: what semi-exotic animals did you have?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RICHSTRONG

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know a question and the answer that most likely only the real RICHSTRONG RICHSTRONG can answer.

What is the mobile service you use for you and your family?

This might be kind of easier but worthy to ask for verification also: what swmi-exotic animals did you have?
Visible bro...and you saved me $20 bucks or something using me as a referrel. Im not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks

• 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
I tried meng...gonna take me time to get used to all the technology of this place. Wonder if the search function works

Yeah all this new shit took me a second to learn, but its a lot easier. gifs go in normal img brackets like we did on misc.

For jpg pics just copy the pic and paste it in the reply. Or, if it's on your desktop, just attach files.

RICHSTRONG

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah all this new shit took me a second to learn, but its a lot easier. gifs go in normal img brackets like we did on misc.

For pics just copy the pic and paste it in the reply. Or, if it's on your desktop, just attach files.

Attachments

• a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 5
  • 2Like

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
You dont remember that thread? Fkn LMAO Dude was trying to sell it. Fkn craziest thing i ever saw
Lmao. I think I missed that one. Was that I'mBored's sex doll? Or whatever that incel dude's name was. The one who lived in the kitchen and slept with his sex doll?

• 1Like

jreacher2

Hoofshots 1.0 Member
I remember that thread. For some reason I was thinking he threw it away or was thinking about throwing it away in a dumpster.

• 1Like