BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

northernlights7

Molten Core Raider
Somewhere on the world wide web, BobbyDigitaloa is laughing his ass off.

Is BobbyD really laughing, though? Because the only true win by the standard he set for himself in the 2010's misc era would have been for him to have made the ending migration along with us and restart his rep trading crew here as he furiously worked night and day to make sure he had the highest of all rep counts

chedderbob

Golden Squire
XtLsDbp.jpeg
6f05a31ea1e7ce533a27f51b22650efbec0a26bc.gif

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
one of you bb fags explain, is he complaining that post liking has a ceiling on bb?

this is like thugs coming out of prison complaining that lights out is whenever you want, not at 9pm or is amazed that you can eat whatever you want instead of just slop vs. green slop
Hard to say. I thinks he’s speaking in Red.

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ya I'm not buying that one. Motherfuckers were saying 'bust a nut' at least back in the 90's.

Also, you autists honestly sound like amateurs when it comes to drama and internet happenings. You're just more famous because some of your worst offenders made the mainstream media. MSM probably looked at our worst offenders and wouldn't touch them because they're so low class and terrible.

Evidence:

Plus @Erronius can back me up here if she can take a break from strumming the ol' banjo if you know what I mean...
im not buying that one either. pretty sure they had songs in the 90s about busting nuts. pretty sure the misc took credit for lots of things

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AKD123

Bronze Knight of the Realm
im really upset though. 18 years whatever down the drain. i only signed up because you had to be a member when they made it private for a little bit. fuck. guess im just glad i made it to over 100k reps before it went down. this sucks big time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

havoc00

Trakanon Raider
some of my threads still pop up if i google them like havoc00 rate dinner etc.... but cant see them :[

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Taskmob is still angry I see, so at least he’s consistent. When I see taskmob, I see a man without a country. Not understanding what’s happened to the misc and maybe not smart enough to know when to stfu and get along.
So my retard assessment was spot on.

Greys Anatomy Coffee GIF by ABC Network

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users