BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Solid assessment and I suspect that some of the resistance here is mostly borne out of doing what all of us humans like to do - stick with the familiar...

I try to remind myself that two years ago, FoH gave me a good place to go in case BB.com shit the bed; two years later, here we are and I remain grateful!
We are also a group of (generally) heterosexual guys and fucking neckbeard nerds and you bet your ass we're gonna haze the newbie 'roiders.

But you'll find, much like your old home, a mix of good guys, trolls, and outright motherfucking lunatics.

Most of you will feel right at home.

Alice In Wonderland Smile GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pisses me off being accused of being an alt by an alt. i was on lurking on the misc before most for almost 15 years.welp those phaggots cant accuse me of being your alt anymore can they clevelend? think is was the frauduian who started that. buncha phaggots
947mva.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gwg77

Molten Core Raider
The first episode of The Penguin was pretty good. And I don't usually watch DC or Marvel programs. But I really enjoyed it.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
We are also a group of (generally) heterosexual guys and fucking neckbeard nerds and you bet your ass we're gonna haze the newbie 'roiders.

But you'll find, much like your old home, a mix of good guys, trolls, and outright motherfucking lunatics.

Most of you will feel right at home.

Alice In Wonderland Smile GIF

1726890975091.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pterodactyl159

Molten Core Raider
Well TBH, I like the VB threads better than mega threads but the trade off is no retarded larping incel trolls so here I stay...

I had high hopes for MM's new place but it's already out of control IMO and populated with mentally ill cunts so not a match for me!
Amazing what strong borders can accomplish

• 1Like

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Last edited:
  • 1Like