BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
he probably thinks prior is like some kind of rank, like knight or some shit

i am the knightly mod!!!

...you know, Lanx Lanx , I probably shouldn't mention this to you outside of PMs, but their forum software is so badly coded that I went back to IRC and asked tyen tyen to make me a rootkit real quick. It cost me a lot of plat, a couple pictures of my titties, and a promise to promote EQ in a Browser in a few years when he finally gets it off the ground. But I was able to get it injected on an alt account I run off another clean box that's VPN'ed out the ass, just from an invisible pixel that everyone kept loading. But ANYWAYS, if they want to keep accusing us of attacking them, then...I dunno man. But it's really sad that they can't just...as Foler Foler would say...they just can't be kew with us here on FOH.

But they're gonna learn, man. Hard LESSONS are coming for them. And it won't be pretty-boy Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule as the 'face' of FOH, either. His true value to our organization is to keep up our facade of respectability. To maintain, at the very least, a cover of plausible deniability. We're just a bunch of lazy, misanthropic ADHD gamers with too much time on our hands. They'll learn why our feared teams of Internet Poopsockers are whispered about in the back allies and internet cafes from Albuquerque to Bengaluru.

They have 14 days. And if, by then, they have failed to offer us redress, this site will go from the #1 political gamer burst-DPS shitposting forum, serverwide, to the #1 newmisc-hating, nerd berating, contantly masturbating black hat assailing shitposter supreme website on Alkorin Alkorin 's crusty, jizz-coated server rack. Because once they cross the rubicon, the cyber-police won't be able to save them. We'll awaken the Black Hand from his decades of slumber, and the FOH botnet will once again be summoned from the depths of the Dark Web. And then...and only then...will we delete all of their forum history, and their disgusting paedophilic wank fantasies, only to finally replace it all with MP4s of EQ era "Dwarf Parkour" .

And all they will hear is the screeching cacophany of archaic modem connections while we laugh at their inability to counter our relentess and unceasing attacks.

War....war never changes.

• 8Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
...you know, Lanx Lanx , I probably shouldn't mention this to you outside of PMs, but their forum software is so badly coded that I went back to IRC and asked tyen tyen to make me a rootkit real quick. It cost me a lot of plat, a couple pictures of my titties, and a promise to promote EQ in a Browser in a few years when he finally gets it off the ground. But I was able to get it injected on an alt account I run off another clean box that's VPN'ed out the ass, just from an invisible pixel that everyone kept loading. But ANYWAYS, if they want to keep accusing us of attacking them, then...I dunno man. But it's really sad that they can't just...as Foler Foler would say...they just can't be kew with us here on FOH.

But they're gonna learn, man. Hard LESSONS are coming for them. And it won't be pretty-boy Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule as the 'face' of FOH, either. His true value to our organization is to keep up our facade of respectability. To maintain, at the very least, a cover of plausible deniability. We're just a bunch of lazy, misanthropic ADHD gamers with too much time on our hands. They'll learn why our feared teams of Internet Poopsockers are whispered about in the back allies and internet cafes from Albuquerque to Bengaluru.

They have 14 days. And if, by then, they have failed to offer us redress, this site will go from the #1 political gamer burst-DPS shitposting forum, serverwide, to the #1 newmisc-hating, nerd berating, contantly masturbating black hat assailing shitposter supreme website on Alkorin Alkorin 's crusty, jizz-coated server rack. Because once they cross the rubicon, the cyber-police won't be able to save them. We'll awaken the Black Hand from his decades of slumber, and the FOH botnet will once again be summoned from the depths of the Dark Web. And then...and only then...will we delete all of their forum history, and their disgusting paedophilic wank fantasies, only to finally replace it all with MP4s of EQ era "Dwarf Parkour" .

And all they will hear is the screeching cacophany of archaic modem connections while we laugh at their inability to counter our relentess and unceasing attacks.

Wait till they realize this forums servers are run out of a pentagon bathroom. Life comes at you FAST.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>

TL;DR

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats just old everquest humor
the guildleader of foh issued a warning to sony, the everquest developers
he would later go on to use his clout to work at warcraft and fuck some bitches and get me2'd or something, faggot shit, idk

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>

I'm just riffing on the idea that any of us would attack that site. And I can't help but laugh my ass off whenever someone reads something here out of context, and then sprints to repost it over there, as if we're pulling some sort of "explosive Isaeli pagers" black op.

There's so many old FOH references in that post, along with just idiotic tropes in general, that to me it could never be taken seriously.

And it's a sort of tongue-in-cheek fanservice post that's mostly aimed at longtime FOH posters.

That said, I still don't get the drama. If anything, I just hope all the miscers can get past it, and find a home to post in. Or multiple forums, i just DGAF. It sucks to be forum-homeless

Wish misc didn't split up but not sure there's a solution, you know?

Except for the pedophiles. They can all get fucked with razorblades.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Gold Donor>
This place might be full of gaming nerds but there is a distinct lack of faggots. I like that.
Not so much a video game forum anymore, but we still have our fair share of faggots and nerds.

1728666202392.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
I'm just riffing on the idea that any of us would attack that site. And I can't help but laugh my ass off whenever someone reads something here out of context, and then sprints to repost it over there, as if we're pulling some sort of "explosive Isaeli pagers" black op.

There's so many old FOH references in that post, along with just idiotic tropes in general, that to me it could never be taken seriously.

And it's a sort of tongue-in-cheek fanservice post that's mostly aimed at longtime FOH posters.

That said, I still don't get the drama. If anything, I just hope all the miscers can get past it, and find a home to post in. Or multiple forums, i just DGAF. It sucks to be forum-homeless

Wish misc didn't split up but not sure there's a solution, you know?

Except for the pedophiles. They can all get fucked with razorblades.
TL;DR

• 2Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

OH SHIT

throw-challenge.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Committed

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand what this means

• 2Like