BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

SirFapsAlot

Lord Nagafen Raider
...you know, Lanx Lanx , I probably shouldn't mention this to you outside of PMs, but their forum software is so badly coded that I went back to IRC and asked @tyen to make me a rootkit real quick. It cost me a lot of plat, a couple pictures of my titties, and a promise to promote EQ in a Browser in a few years when he finally gets it off the ground. But I was able to get it injected on an alt account I run off another clean box that's VPN'ed out the ass, just from an invisible pixel that everyone kept loading. But ANYWAYS, if they want to keep accusing us of attacking them, then...I dunno man. But it's really sad that they can't just...as @Foler would say...they just can't be kew with us here on FOH.

But they're gonna learn, man. Hard LESSONS are coming for them. And it won't be pretty-boy Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule as the 'face' of FOH, either. His true value to our organization is to keep up our facade of respectability. To maintain, at the very least, a cover of plausible deniability. We're just a bunch of lazy, misanthropic ADHD gamers with too much time on our hands. They'll learn why our feared teams of Internet Poopsockers are whispered about in the back allies and internet cafes from Albuquerque to Bengaluru.

They have 14 days. And if, by then, they have failed to offer us redress, this site will go from the #1 political gamer burst-DPS shitposting forum, serverwide, to the #1 newmisc-hating, nerd berating, contantly masturbating black hat assailing shitposter supreme website on @Alkorin's crusty, jizz-coated server rack. Because once they cross the rubicon, the cyber-police won't be able to save them. We'll awaken the Black Hand from his decades of slumber, and the FOH botnet will once again be summoned from the depths of the Dark Web. And then...and only then...will we delete all of their forum history, and their disgusting paedophilic wank fantasies, only to finally replace it all with MP4s of EQ era "Dwarf Parkour" .

And all they will hear is the screeching cacophany of archaic modem connections while we laugh at their inability to counter our relentess and unceasing attacks.

War....war never changes.
this was a charitable novel, srs, you will give purpose to the jobless heathens at povertymisc for at least 3 weeks

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
well that was a shitty way to try and say it
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users