BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
was it an honor killing by mom?
probably just convenience killing, sacrifice
Kaur and her mother regularly attended the Sikh Society worship centers, and as Randhawa told NBC News, its members are working to fly her father and 10-year-old brother, both of whom are still in India, to Canada.
mom probably missed her husband and son, so this is how she got them into canada

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Virginia must reinstate 1,600 noncitizen voters: Biden-appointed judge​

A President Biden-appointed federal judge Friday ordered Virginia to reinstate the voter registrations of more than 1,600 residents who told the state they’re not US citizens and thus ineligible to vote.

Virginia’s GOP Gov. Glenn Youngkin said the state will appeal for an emergency stay to block what he called “a stunning ruling.”

Youngkin told The Post in August that the latest tranche of canceled voters were part of a multi-year effort to clean up the state’s voter rolls.

US District Judge Patricia Tolliver Giles, named by the Democratic president to the lifetime post in 2021, agreed with a Justice Department argument that dropping the voters during a “quiet period” of 90 days before a federal election violated federal law blocking such changes.

Advocates for the canceled voters said there were either bureaucratic errors in listing the voters as ineligible or some had checked the wrong box on a document such as a jury duty form.

Judge Giles btw

F1PljBWaYAAldFD.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1RAGE
  • 1Rustled

Cleveland

<Silver Donator>
This chick. She made a name for herself earlier this year when she banged out something like 120 college students in 2-3 weeks. I think we had a thread on the misc about it.

she's not bad lookin' a little emaciated for my tastes but nice face

anyway yeah if I was single and had the opportunity yeah I would consider being #1,000 - being a part of history man

Will these two be able to complete the 72 oz steak challenge??

View attachment 554719

how many of these cams do you watch?

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
she's not bad lookin' a little emaciated for my tastes but nice face

anyway yeah if I was single and had the opportunity yeah I would consider being #1,000 - being a part of history man

how many of these cams do you watch?
a bunch lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This chick. She made a name for herself earlier this year when she banged out something like 120 college students in 2-3 weeks. I think we had a thread on the misc about it.

is there a better picture? she looks like piglet

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users