BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

CalmWind

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those who have power, never willingly give it up.

Don't know why people think voting will fix things. USA is too far gone, the corruption set in too deep, for too long. It's entrenched now, as a system. From washington, to langley (CIA), to the media, all of it.

Historically, the only way to fix a situation like that, is through force. A hard reset, won through violence.

I do not advocate that, at all. I'm good living whatever I have left in life, in peace. But, just saying. Voting won't fix anything, because the USA is too far gone. So enjoy the ride while it lasts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CalmWind

I don’t need your civil war war. Srs

bad idea. This is literally all you can do at this point. You have to fucking vote!

Bro, what. I literally said, I do not advocate that at all. I plan to go live in peace, raise a family away from all this, etc.

But it's the truth. An uncomfortable truth. Country is too far gone.

Read your history. People with power never give it up. And they have all the power and the money.

You're not voting your way out of this mess.

Here's a prediction for ya. Trump won't do most of the things he is promising. Some, because they're just campaign rhetoric. But the rest, because he won't be able to get it past the judicial and legislative.

• 3Like

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
1730049008848.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

coast2coastam

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cliffs on what's been going on here and on newmisc over the last couple of weeks? I've been away and haven't checked either out too much.

Did the newmisc issues ever end up getting resolved (that one guy posting pedo stuff)?
Just Make an account smh

There’s not much there though it’s just all political threads and wincel talking to himself

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

havoc00

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Umm... BASED?

Trump rally speaker: “And these Latinos, they love making babies too. Just know that. They do. They do. There’s no pulling out. They don’t do that. They come inside. Just like they did to our country.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

OPGenasis

N00b

Don't know why people think voting will fix things. USA is too far gone, the corruption set in too deep, for too long. It's entrenched now, as a system. From washington, to langley (CIA), to the media, all of it.

Historically, the only way to fix a situation like that, is through force. A hard reset, won through violence.

I do not advocate that, at all. I'm good living whatever I have left in life, in peace. But, just saying. Voting won't fix anything, because the USA is too far gone. So enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Pretty much this.

The political landscape in this country is far far gone, just like everything else.

It's sheer entertainment at this point.

Rogan summed it up best after his podcast with the rights candidate. Comedy. And a tragic one.

The politicians don't serve the public; only the oligarchical class.

I've transitioned to a total nihilist, being that there can't be anything loving or benevolent guiding such an ugly ruthless and corrupt world.

It sucks being conscious of it all, but that is what alcohol and recreational drug use is there for lmao.

Cheers to everybody.

Enjoy the show.

• 3Like

CalmWind

Pretty much this.

The political landscape in this country is far far gone, just like everything else.

It's sheer entertainment at this point.

Rogan summed it up best after his podcast with the rights candidate. Comedy. And a tragic one.

The politicians don't serve the public; only the oligarchical class.

I've transitioned to a total nihilist, being that there can't be anything loving or benevolent guiding such an ugly ruthless and corrupt world.

It sucks being conscious of it all, but that is what alcohol and recreational drug use is there for lmao.

Cheers to everybody.

Enjoy the show.

That is the wrong conclusion to make.

God is very, very real. I promise.

He loves us very much. All of this is not His doing, but we have free will. Also, the fallen angels are affecting things too.

• 2Like

OPGenasis

N00b
That is the wrong conclusion to make.

God is very, very real. I promise.

He loves us very much. All of this is not His doing, but we have free will. Also, the fallen angels are affecting things too.

I respect your views, man. And I genuinely like you as a person, at least from what I can tell posting back and forth with you for years.

But nothing can change my opinions at this point, unless there is a true restoration of more ideal conditions for the common person who makes the world spin.

All gains, comforts and pleasures are reserved for parasites.

Humans are majority darkness. Created in gods image.

Deep down I suppose what you're saying may be true, but it gets overcome by a mix of reason and anger over the systemic inequity of the design.

I've transitioned over to practically an atheistic commie over a decade of reading and observing my environment.

Any time that abandoning benevolence wants to reach out I'm not opposed though.

I'd like to hear how it all makes sense.

This whole experience is a combination of degradation and humilation.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user