BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

gwg77

TRUMP 2024
Cliffs on what's been going on here and on newmisc over the last couple of weeks? I've been away and haven't checked either out too much.

Did the newmisc issues ever end up getting resolved (that one guy posting pedo stuff)?

Nah, never got resolved. They gave him a jailbait thread in NSFW section. I'll pass on that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gwg77

TRUMP 2024

Wood.

Someone found her insta in politics section.

1730071040673.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CalmWind

Golden Knight of the Realm
I respect your views, man. And I genuinely like you as a person, at least from what I can tell posting back and forth with you for years.

But nothing can change my opinions at this point, unless there is a true restoration of more ideal conditions for the common person who makes the world spin.

All gains, comforts and pleasures are reserved for parasites.

Humans are majority darkness. Created in gods image.

Deep down I suppose what you're saying may be true, but it gets overcome by a mix of reason and anger over the systemic inequity of the design.

I've transitioned over to practically an atheistic commie over a decade of reading and observing my environment.

Any time that abandoning benevolence wants to reach out I'm not opposed though.

I'd like to hear how it all makes sense.

This whole experience is a combination of degradation and humilation.

I will show you something.

Some months ago, I was trying to preach on another site, 4chan. I don't really visit that site, normally. Maybe.... a handful of times in the past year. However, when I do, I would go into the paranormal section and try to tell people about Jesus, in threads where the demonic are present.

Anyway. On this day, some poster made a thread that had similar complaints. Except, they were trying to promote the devil (adversary), lucifer, chitinam, the serpent, whatever his name is....... that poster was trying to promote the devil. Nothing new, been done for thousands of years. The OP of that thread was claiming God abandoned us, that He was evil, etc..

So, I went in there and started posting.

777wow-jpg.555097

What to look for :

- in 4chan culture, the last 3 digits of a post can be important. Specifically, "trips", meaning triple of the same number. Example, 333, or 444, etc.
- "users may see the last three digits as a form of validation for their posts. If a post ID ends in a specific number, it might be taken as a sign that the post contains "truth" or valuable information"

- Look at the second post, that is my post. The last 3 digits... 777. I ended the post with "God loves you."

- Do you know the significance of the number 7 , and 777 specifically?

Quote :
Symbol of Divine Perfection: In biblical numerology, the number 7 symbolizes completion and divine perfection, as seen in the creation story (Genesis 2:2-3). The repetition of 7 three times in 777 amplifies this idea, suggesting an ultimate or heightened state of perfection and completion, often associated with God’s nature.

Trinity Concept: In Christianity, the number three is often associated with the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). Thus, three 7's can symbolize the fullness of divine presence, emphasizing the interconnectedness of the three aspects of God. This reinforces the idea of totality and completeness within the divine.

Biblical Significance: The number 7 appears repeatedly throughout the Bible, associated with important events, rituals, and symbols (e.g., seven days of creation, seven seals in Revelation). Tripling it with three 7's can highlight the importance of these biblical themes, representing not just completion but also a deeper spiritual truth.

- Look at the last post, which was written by the demonic OP of that thread.. that OP immediately recognized the significance of that rare occurrence. He interpreted it as God was speaking through me, and he started to insult the Most High.

- Having "trips" of 777. That specific 777. And specifically on my post where I am preaching and tell them God loves them. In that thread, on that occurrence, on that post. Do you understand the statistical improbability of this?

Just thought I'd share to you. God is very real. I promise. I spend time with Him every day in prayer. He is there with me, He loves me, He protects me, He provides for me, He strengthens me. The Lord is good.

God loves you too. I don't know what happened to you, but God loves you and wants you to come home and really get to know Him.

777wow.jpg

Last edited:

CalmWind

Golden Knight of the Realm
And by the way, I'm only sharing that because I felt I should. For your own benefit. For your salvation.

For your salvation, again.

I normally don't tell people everything that happens. I have many stories, more significant than that. Some crazier that you would not even believe, and accuse me of making things up.

All I want you to know, is God loves you very much. But you have to want to let go of your past, of the pain, and go to Him.

Would you come into agreement with me and allow me to pray for you, OPGenesis?

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we need more pajeets like this, not the ones trying to scam google gift cards

actually just throw all the male pajeets into a volcano

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user