BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just a warning to those who want to talk about 'gear' or roids, or any other illegal drugs: I can't host anything on this site that is illegal, that's a quick path to getting a knock on the door from the the blue jacket squad. So advertising, describing methods to acquire, etc are verboten. Talking about their effects, your experiences, hypotheticals, and that sort of thing is fine. If it becomes a problem you'll be warned first and the offending post edited. After that the punishments will escalate if you continue to not understand the whole lines and boundaries concept.

As for discussing mental illness, if you're trying to do so seriously there's the Grownup section. Trolling, personal attacks, and unserious discussion is frowned upon to the point of disallowed in that section. For other types of discussions on this topic(sigh), there's Off Topic or Screenshots. As a reminder, Screenshots and its subforums are the only NSFW parts of the forum, if you've got something that's even maybe NSFW, post it there.

Thank you honored immigrants, hopefully you continue on your path to integration in this fine and mature*snicker* community.
LLR, the good shepherd... As I live and breathe.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
We're working hard on it!

im horny jack nicholson GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Another update that says nothing...

do you guys even know what version of vbulletin they were running

i've only found footer version for 2 and 3, while vbulletin is up to 6 by now

if you guys were using version 4 when you can get rid of the footer version, thats still 10years of exploits

you all can search the cache yourselves
7f3a2dfa9dd4e67cecf74f4b6186aea0.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
We've run off most of our shabbos in our politics section, because shabbos and the Truth don't get along very well.

Once you start breaking out the racial crime stats and just how many men who DIDN'T want the creation of a jewish federal reserve died on the Titanic (nevermind JFK, 9/11, and so on) and they tend to have epic cognitive dissonance and their brain breaks.

They stay in the kiddie pools now.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users