BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Installing the new NSA nodes to make it easier to track and reroute extremist bodybuilder traffic. Fitness was declared a Right wing extremist activity by the Left.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Jonesing
Reactions: 6 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1712270160172.png

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
After reading the last 5 or so pages of this thread it has become painfully obvious what happened to the Misc server. It committed suicide. Christ on the cross, I thought our plebes here on FOH were pathetic. But oh no, y'all put them to shame. We need to build a wall around this 3rd world immigrant thread before this shit gets out of control and starts spreading to the civilized parts of the forum.

smh GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
After reading the last 5 or so pages of this thread it has become painfully obvious what happened to the Misc server. It committed suicide. Christ on the cross, I thought our plebes here on FOH were pathetic. But oh no, y'all put them to shame. We need to build a wall around this 3rd world immigrant thread before this shit gets out of control and starts spreading to the civilized parts of the forum.

smh GIF
Their server was trans???

That explains a lot actually...

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

smh GIF

What you got against 3rd world fags?

army-recruiting-stonetoss-comic.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have far less tolerance for that sort of thing than I used to. Especially from new and/or unknown accounts. But in general, yes, that is the process.

And, as Kaines has alluded to, the Retard Rickshaw is basically FoH jail. If confined there for cause, you can only post there. Others however can come in and point and laugh and torment the monkeys in their cage there. It generally takes a lot to be sent there these days. You have to be a repeat offender, a known shit stirrer, or make a VERY bad mistake. It's the last resort to being banned, typically.

Of course, these sorts of good graces only apply after being here for a while and showing a willingness to try to fit and play by the rules. Wincels and Fates don't fall into that category.
IMG_6939.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about making a Post Your Physick Thread, but wasn't sure if it was allowed. Do we have to post our pictures in the screenshots forum?
There’s an RL picture thread in screenshots. We’d love to see your physique

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users