BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Sensitive times given the mental asylum patients that feel like they deserve to be among the general population.

Thanks Liberals.
I miss the r/p section

even arguing with the aforementioned outspoken democrats over there. Lawd
NYPatricia, sillie, trainer Ben, etc op genesis
Minister of rustling

EctoCanuck

Macho Ma'am
The snow's gone and it's warming up.

I opened up my garage and fired up 'Christine'.

Christine2.jpg

I needed to recharge the battery and there's a brake leak but she's ready for another summer of cruising out to the lake.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Luc1fer

Peasant
You brahs gonna go back to misc if it comes back up? My impression so far is this place is way better managed/moderated.

I don't have access to politics/culture yet though, so idk if there's actual decent debates or if it's left vs. right wing echo chamber bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
why so many Miscers in the last couple of days? Did BB take its final flush?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You brahs gonna go back to misc if it comes back up? My impression so far is this place is way better managed/moderated.

I don't have access to politics/culture yet though, so idk if there's actual decent debates or if it's left vs. right wing echo chamber bullshit.

our /pol section is the best part of the forum

• 2Truth!
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

It's mostly a right wing insurrectionist echo chamber

• 2Moron
  • 2Pants on Fire!
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 8 users