BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This thread is the faux twitter foh deserves. Rope. Srs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Alright I'm mega late to the party.
Who are these misc fags and why are they here.. seems like a heap of them have been banned and some others are bringing news of some take over attempt..
To ban them, they must have been crappy seeing as who out of the old guard is allowed to stay!!
I'd like to see them try that shit on you autistic bros. I have my popcorn ready.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Miscers are lifting nerds.

I was a fat kid posting on FoH Forums in 2001, I was 14? Anyways I got to age 22 and weighed 340lbs and decided to make and put some effort into my life. I naturally gravitated towards Bodybuilding.com and found the Misc. It was a mature 4chan like atmosphere but better because everyone lifted and we all were motivated to improve our own lives. The community flourished with Zyzz. Lifting was in. It was cool to lift. Anyways. It use to be good. The misc has gone downhill over time. We are seeking refuge and new home. Hopefully we can pump some life into this forum and motivate people to lift.

• 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Ok.
I lift, my own body (70kg) while rock climbing. One finger chin ups are beyond me now though I'm old and weak.

I guess I lift weights while doing jumps on my mountain bikes too. A whole 17kg for my DH bike.
Does that count?

• 1Like

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Years ago I had to call customer support for my WoW account and had to tell them my account name was Fartstain. I asked why my account got banned and they said because I named my in-game character Boogerfart.

Trying to keep a straight face and beg for an unban was difficult lol.
I never had a WoW account, but present day me would be hard pressed not to tell them that the name was just a reflection of their company.

Although to be fair, that was before Blizz went to complete shit like today, so it's difficult to shake that perception now.
Lold at OPs edit of the OP.

"Do not come"

Had me loling irl

Im actually really glad you told me to come here OP. But then again, I also know Im not a fuck up.
Ok.
I lift, my own body (70kg) while rock climbing. One finger chin ups are beyond me now though I'm old and weak.

I guess I lift weights while doing jumps on my mountain bikes too. A whole 17kg for my DH bike.
Does that count?
At least you're being active, serious.

In an ideal world, physical fitness equipment, gym memberships, et al would be tax write-offs instead of a company managing to make a movie so remorselessly bad that they choose to burn the film rather than release it. People should be encouraged to live active lives and eat properly because it's overall better for society as a whole if more were healthier and happier as a result. Cynically speaking, though, overweight, miserable people who can be distracted by the news, bread, and circus are easier to control like chubby, little piggy banks who can vote.

Although I guess in an ideal world we wouldn't have to beg and borrow for petty tax write-offs in the first place...

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
Ok.

Does that count?
No, you are what most lifters would refer to as a twink.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

WombRaider

<Banned>
4/10/24 and i'm still fat. Breakfast consisted of 2 big breakfast with hotcakes mcdonalds meals @ 2680 calories and 1000 calorie milkshake i had leftover from last night. Not sure what pre-lunch will consist of. Stay tuned

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
4/10/24 and i'm still fat. Breakfast consisted of 2 big breakfast with hotcakes mcdonalds meals @ 2680 calories and 1000 calorie milkshake i had leftover from last night. Not sure what pre-lunch will consist of. Stay tuned

Breakfast burritos can add 1000 calories each, I'd fit atleast 10 of them into your daily diet.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Which of you Misc-ers is this?

everyone GIF

Is El Salvador the future of economic prosperity and freedom?

They literally jailed 60K suspected gang members in a maximum security super prison. Basically any male between 15 - 40 with any tattoo or a shaved head is automatically considered a gang member and sent to prison.

They accept BTC as a form of legal tender. And their president is based as f/ck.

Can El Salvador be the future?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

why do you have a profile pic of Cenk Uygur?

Although if it's actually you then perhaps we should call you Chunk Uygur

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

They literally jailed 60K suspected gang members in a maximum security super prison. Basically any male between 15 - 40 with any tattoo or a shaved head is automatically considered a gang member and sent to prison.

They accept BTC as a form of legal tender. And their president is based as f/ck.

No.

ii_jrs6hsiu0-640x400.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Any country that is nationalistic, hates commies, fags, queermosexuals, losers, retards, and failures. Jails criminals, and doesn’t let goblins undermine their currency is the road to prosperity.

I mean these are simple common sense things, it’s odd you even need to ask. You guys need to be educated may I suggest InfoWars.