BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How retardedly difficult does integrating some new server hardware need to be for BB.com? And what exactly is going on? Are they adding a new interface platform at the same time?

Did they really transport unpackaged and unpadded server equipment in the back of an empty moving truck?

20240410_132829.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Headturner1

Misc Refugee
How retardedly difficult does integrating some new server hardware need to be for BB.com? And what exactly is going on? Are they adding a new interface platform at the same time?

Did they really transport unpackaged and unpadded server equipment in the back of an empty moving truck?

View attachment 524157
They’re fukin idiots basically. Well they dont care either, I mean I can’t believe they’re still around with competition in the supp game

• 3Like

gwg77

Lord Nagafen Raider

View attachment 524157

Yeah I was thinking that too. Were they taking out the old server in those pics and acting like it was a new server they just received?

Very shady.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pterodactyl159

Lord Nagafen Raider

View attachment 524157
Footage from inside bb.com HQ. They’re giving it their all.

IMG_9372.jpeg

IMG_9373.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Mulloway

N00b
BB.com is running the biggest troll in misc history rivalling some of the greats e.g. popcorn chicken tuna

luw9mec7w0l71.png

• 3Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How many of you would date Amanda Knox if the opportunity presented itself?

yabbayabba

Bronze Squire

View attachment 524157
What is weird is there was a maintenance page up for awhile and I've seen the database error page that sometimes shows up when the site is having issues in the past. So it seems like they are trying to do something but it all seems very shady at the same time. My trust they are going to actually fix this is quickly fading.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

IveABigOne

N00b
Pre-lunch - 3 cheeseburgers
Current lunch- 2 QT chinese fried rice

Looking like a total calorie count of 7000. Forgot my cane home so i'll just use my wheelchair today to roll around the office
add another 5 or so cheese burgers and you'll look like CT Fletcher in no time

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What’s the best body building forum now? Need to get 3 day split lifting routine.

Big goobaaa

Bronze Squire
Is misc back yet smh

bout to poop in a box and mail it to bb.com HQ srs I’ll even write “from Bodhy” on it

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users