Bertoxxulus Bugged

This is the Real Deal Auspex just coming here to read what I have been posting on FoH boards. WOW I wish I had some of that loot the Fake Auspex has listed. Guess I am alright with what I got though.

I think its a shame that someone would talk so well and have such well thought out posts and claim to be an Ogre Warrior. I wish I could form my thoughts about this imposter in a fitting way but words can not describe how disapointed I am.I always wished I could be famous but not like this.

I got a message from someone while I was power lvling in Hall of Heros asking if I have ever posted here before. no I have not. and its a shame that I have to but I know this board sees a ton of traffic and I would hate for someone to really think that I am this jerkoff that is pissing in everyones pool.

Thankyou for coming to my server and taking the time to roll up a charcter and send me a tell. all though you could have just sent a cross server tell to me. oh well time for some more sleep... its patch day and time to get some more flags

The Read Deal Auspex Mezbreaker
LVL 65 Ogre OVERLORD of Morell-Thule
Proud Member of Fury"s Edge
http://pub96.ezboard.com/ffurysedge8...picID=23.topic

P.S. sorry I have no clue how to do that fansy link stuff... I R OGRE

P.S.S HIHI Furor! wanna duel?

Flaw_foh

shitlord
lol notice he hasnt been back at all, and he was replying quite frequently before the real A. came here to once again prove this guy is a fucking moron who yes, should commit suicide because of his dumbass

Keed_foh

shitlord
It also could be that when whoever asked him if he were posting on the msg boards that he said no so he could make a third account and come over here and say WTF i didnt type this. thus clearing his name.

moltenfists_foh

shitlord
OMFG i cannot belive i missed this thread WTF!

You can"t edit in the rickshaw. Who"s the moron now, moron?
ok that made me laugh my ass off so hard i am crying.

second off all mr. "i am a bad ass who gre up in the hood that will ruin you"

1111 main street
wayne NE
bowen, apt. 215
375-6364 you gotta figure out the area code, not to hard though

1. if you cna find wayne NE i will give you a cookie
2. if you actually come here i will laugh at you histerically as you get embarassed and i take pictures so i can share me laughing at you
3. the dude next door will prolly kick your ass while you klick me because i cannto fight back because i am laughing at yoru gimp ass

then after it is all over we will go down and i will hop in my l33t buick lesabre and race you down the street to prove to you who has the bigger cock and make myself feel better. Then i will post pictures and talking shit abotu how REET MY CAR IS! and how i must be a totally ownage machine and nobody can touch my reet car.

man i cannto belive i missed this thread, come ot wayne my name is kevin, and i will laugh at you, not kick your ass, LAUGH at you hysterically until i start crying and cannot hold it in any longer, and pee my pants becuase your so fucking dumb.l

gn0me_foh

shitlord
LOL this thread is so classic. I bet that guy either already made a new user name or deleted this link from his bookmarks and won"t ever come back. Talk about embarassament.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
The nomination for hall of shame status.. That and the defensive practice one.. Both should be taken off the rickshaw and into the record books

findar_foh

shitlord
i gotta say u guys got trolled good. really good. it deserves retard hall of shame status but really for the good job of trolling(or bad job of spotting it?) that went on.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ausepx/Unleashed sure gave up quickly on posting here..

YO I GUESS HE SO DRUNK AND BUZY WHIPIN THOSE THUG ASS HE CANT POST HJERE YO!@

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I honestly don"t think he was trolling. In his little mind, he was "owning" us with his threats and name calling. I don"t think he has the intelligence to troll.

findar_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I honestly don"t think he was trolling. In his little mind, he was "owning" us with his threats and name calling. I don"t think he has the intelligence to troll.
look at the language of his posts... he obviosly started fighting w/ himself a good sign of trolling, then he used blatantly flameable material such as bad grammar and lots threats w/ real data to feed it. if this isnt a troll, it was a 12yr old.

damn i just typedf all that w/ my left hand....so excuse poor grammar/spelling, never backspaced or looked

shamlove_foh

shitlord
What ever happened to Unleashed?

I miss his stolen pics and fake magelos"s... not to mention his witty remarks..

Please come back Unleashed, please!

Why do I never geet to see these threads before when they are in the prime of their fun-ness =( But I guess in the spirit of things:

FUCKING SHIT HOLE FUCKERS I"M 6"9" TALL I CAN BENCH YOUR HEAD WITH MY DICK FUCKER! I COME DOWN TO UR TOWN AND BEET YOUR ASS WITH MY BUTTHOLE! OH YEAH AND I HAVE A NICE CAR WE CAN RACE LIEK FAST AND SHIT. DIE FUCKERS!

=)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Good ol Auspex sure had a lot of homosexual overtones in his flames.

Everything was about getting a dick sucked, shoving something in a butthole, or masturbating someone else profusely.

gn0me_foh

shitlord
Well, Auspex/Unleashed may be gone, but he will live on in our hearts and our minds and our buttholes forever.

May we never forget this glorious thread.