Bertoxxulus Bugged

gn0me_foh

shitlord
Ugh, here we go:

so `337 said:

Tell me something, how am I claiming to be something I"m not? Take a minute to read my posts. When have Iclaimedto be something? That"s right. I haven"t. You"re a fucking worthless excuse for a troll. Your flames are pretty good...I"ll give you that, but other than that your posts are nothing but a waste of computer space and a regretful hastle to read...

Speaking of trolls, how am I a troll? I don"t go on other boards flaming people out of my ass just for the hell of it. As a matter of fact, I don"t really flame period. This is one of the few flames I have been involved in.
You claim to not be a troll. Yet, you come here obviouslytrollingfor responses by flaming Keed"s LEET sig with your gimp, anon name. You also admit to flaming clear as day. Smells like a troll, looks like a troll, acts like a troll. Must be a troll. Thus you are a hypocrite.

so `337 said:

I forget the name of it, but what was that really famous big ass 15-20 page flame war going on with Sssorn in it? The one where he says dual wielding Creator is harder than AoW? I forget the name, but if you can remember it, please refer to it readers. You were brought up in it under a different name, and someone else said on that thread that you go on different boards as like 5 different names flaming people. Who"s the fucking hypocrite now?
Ok, I"ll indulge you with the story on this:

You are referring to the thread "Creater vs AoW", in which a fucktard by the name of Sssssssssssssornn made the ludicrous claim that the Creator is indeed tougher than AoW, when at the time, Creator was extremely gimp and AoW was universially recognized as the hardest mob. This was posted on noows.com, back when I frequently flamed a gimp guild from Saryrn named Order of the Phoenix. In a previous thread I had completely defamed this poor guild for its inability to clear NTOV and the fact they are a bunch of arrogant shitheaps.

Well, one of OoP"s officers named Boggrak thought he was a hot shit cyber sleuth and decided to call me out on the Creator vs AoW thread. Somehow, he he came up with the baseless claim that I was Rennox (an OoP defector). He spewed a whole bunch of other bullshit about how I must have a whole slew of anon accounts used for flaming on the server boards (which is false, I never visit that shithole). In reality, his pussy still hurt after the hatefuck I gave his guild in the NTOV thread. If I recall, I pwned him pretty bad on his accusations as well and he never did reply back.

Now, this is where your entire argument falls completely apart: Ineverclaimed not to be a troll. I am a troll. I"m as troll as they come. In fact, you might say I"m as much a troll as your mother is a fat faced whore. I am inded that much of a troll and don"t you ever forget that, son.

so `337 said:

Ok, so I can be a hypocrite at times, so what? Everyone has their flaws. You do, I do, and so does everyone reading this post right now. But like you said, it"s all in good fun right?
Yep, it"s all in good fun. And in the infamous words of Photek: You just got PWNED sucka!

Keed_foh

shitlord
When I say so leet. yes. I"m not being fucking serious. It"s a joke. I refer you to Warderxs" 48 hours sum up thread. Read his sum up and you"ll see what I mean.

Go
You so leet sir, are a fucking idiot.

Blackdoom_foh

shitlord
holy shit, it"s still going... like four threads in one.

this is the golden age for rickshaw. lets overthrow the general forum.

can i get a witness?

so `337_foh

shitlord
gn0me said:
Ugh, here we go:

You claim to not be a troll. Yet, you come here obviouslytrollingfor responses by flaming Keed"s LEET sig with your gimp, anon name. You also admit to flaming clear as day. Smells like a troll, looks like a troll, acts like a troll. Must be a troll. Thus you are a hypocrite.

Ok, I"ll indulge you with the story on this:

You are referring to the thread "Creater vs AoW", in which a fucktard by the name of Sssssssssssssornn made the ludicrous claim that the Creator is indeed tougher than AoW, when at the time, Creator was extremely gimp and AoW was universially recognized as the hardest mob. This was posted on noows.com, back when I frequently flamed a gimp guild from Saryrn named Order of the Phoenix. In a previous thread I had completely defamed this poor guild for its inability to clear NTOV and the fact they are a bunch of arrogant shitheaps.

Well, one of OoP"s officers named Boggrak thought he was a hot shit cyber sleuth and decided to call me out on the Creator vs AoW thread. Somehow, he he came up with the baseless claim that I was Rennox (an OoP defector). He spewed a whole bunch of other bullshit about how I must have a whole slew of anon accounts used for flaming on the server boards (which is false, I never visit that shithole). In reality, his pussy still hurt after the hatefuck I gave his guild in the NTOV thread. If I recall, I pwned him pretty bad on his accusations as well and he never did reply back.

Now, this is where your entire argument falls completely apart: Ineverclaimed not to be a troll. I am a troll. I"m as troll as they come. In fact, you might say I"m as much a troll as your mother is a fat faced whore. I am inded that much of a troll and don"t you ever forget that, son.

Yep, it"s all in good fun. And in the infamous words of Photek: You just got PWNED sucka!
So basically, here"s what you said in a shorter version:

blah blah blah blah blah...oh yeah and blah blah blah blah...please will someone listen to me...blah blah blah blah....

You know gn0me, Rennox, shithole, whoever the fuck you are and however the fuck many names you have, I could care less about that thread. Infact, I don"t know whether to laugh at you or pity you. I was simply using it as an example, you didn"t need to go into a fucking history lesson. You actually think that going on message boards and flaming others is an "accomplishment"? Wow , lemme go tell all my freinds that i can flaame on eq msgbrds!!1!11

Now this is where your argument completely falls apart. I never said you were denying to be a troll, dumbass. Now take a moment to read that line, gn0me. Once you do, you"ll realize that through all that bong residue in your thick skull, me stating that fact in turn completely eliminates all argument you just had. Don"t believe me? Re-read my post. Nice fucking try, you crud infested sperm bank. Get some sunlight for once in your life, stop filling your unoriginal flames with insult generator lines, and go back to your little cave of ignorant neanderthals.

Consider yourself pwned, bitch.

Keed_foh

shitlord
That was "the" most pathetic flame attempt ever. You contradict yourself because you"re a fucking idiot. Consider your self pwned six ways from sunday and like it bitch.

Keed_foh

shitlord
And before you try to get creative or something, I"ll do it first. That last post could have made it as the most pathetic flame besides that fact you"re a fucking dumbshit auspex clonebot.

so `337_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
That was "the" most pathetic flame attempt ever. You contradict yourself because you"re a fucking idiot. Consider your self pwned six ways from sunday and like it bitch.
Ha. And yours was better? That simple 3 sentence shitstain of a weak flame? I could go pick out fragments from cow shit with martha stewart"s fingers and form them into a better flame than that. Nice fucking try, loser.

so `337_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
And before you try to get creative or something, I"ll do it first. That last post could have made it as the most pathetic flame besides that fact you"re a fucking dumbshit auspex clonebot.
Oh and whats your definition of creative? You just repeated yourself in 2 posts. Your grandmother"s mothma shaped pussy lips could tell you that"s not creative. Now who"s contradicting themselves? You fucking hypocrite.

so `337_foh

shitlord
Flaw said:
you are unleashed, nice new account, fucking faggot.
Heh, believe what you want. I"m not going to argue this ridiculous point with someone, a mod can just check IPs and show that you fucking retards that think just because I"m flaming someone who flamed unleashed/auspex automatically makes them unleashed. Get a fucking clue, you dumb cocksucker.

Flaw_foh

shitlord
So your trying to say that your not unleashed? big fcking deal, obviously unleashed/auspex was on a dialup since no one brought it to terms that those accounts were coming from the same IP, therefor your dumbfucking "unleashed" ass just made a new damn board name and reconnected to the internet in a matter of seconds to only come back and try to start shit all over again.

Devo_foh

shitlord
i think the true irony is he claims he made the name "so leet" awhile ago... and that it had its post count erased...

yet, the first post he makes in this thread is to attack someone using the term "so leet"

in the end, we have "so leet" picking apart the phrase "so leet"... while repeatedly using some of Unleashed/Auspex"s tendencies...

Making repeated posts in a row... numerous homoerotic responses... etc etc etc...