Better Call Saul

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
also
They do the same shit they do to saul that they did to walt, just when walt is a little bit ahead, FUCK YOU! skylar gave the monies away.

Just when Walt is happy just working at the lab of his dreams, FUCK YOU, jessie decides he hates street thugs

just when walt is about to win, FUCK YOU, fat bro decides to grow a brain

Just think, saul probably is even worse than he was before, cuz he spent money already, on promos on adverts, probably on a fucking deposit for the office lease. All that money he got making all those old ppl wills probably only just put him square.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Edited for spoilers

do non BB watchers wonder who saul is on this show?
They showed his Saul commercials in the flash-forward at the beginning of the first episode.

I can't believe that there are only 3 episodes left. 10 episodes isn't long enough for a season.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
also
They do the same shit they do to saul that they did to walt, just when walt is a little bit ahead, FUCK YOU! skylar gave the monies away.

Just when Walt is happy just working at the lab of his dreams, FUCK YOU, jessie decides he hates street thugs

just when walt is about to win, FUCK YOU, fat bro decides to grow a brain

Just think, saul probably is even worse than he was before, cuz he spent money already, on promos on adverts, probably on a fucking deposit for the office lease. All that money he got making all those old ppl wills probably only just put him square.
He didn't pay the deposit yet, that's why he had to get the key for the guard to look at the office space that was available for lease.

And Holy crap there's only 3 episodes left?! Ugh.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wonder when they will show Saul giving Skylar the money Walt wanted her to have after he died at the end of Breaking Bad saving Jessie's life.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
rrr_img_93036.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Edited for spoilers

do non BB watchers wonder who saul is on this show?
No. As was mentioned, the show opened with him watching an old commercial, and in the first episode he started getting grief over his name. So it wasn't hard to figure out he changes his name later on. Plus, in at least one of the flashbacks, we saw him telling a stranger his name was saul. Saul Goodman. So no, no confusion there, we had it figgered out at the first episode.

There are people here who haven't seen Breaking Bad, lets try to keep plot points from that show out of the discussion here as those would then be spoilers.

Thanks.
smile.png
I appreciate it, but speaking for that subset of people, I think you're going overboard. How long has the show been off the air now? I think it's safe to say that anyone who wants to see it has already seen it. If you think BCS will induce a new generation of viewers to watch BB, I think you are wrong. I will never watch BB, and I appreciate the little connections that people make for me. How about if people who wanna do that put those plot points in spoilers and label them as BB spoilers?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't care about breaking bad spoilers per say, I care about people using what happened in breaking bad and posting it here and giving away what eventually happens to the characters here in this show there by spoiling this show by default.

If people are okay with spoiler tags then that's fine.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No. As was mentioned, the show opened with him watching an old commercial, and in the first episode he started getting grief over his name. So it wasn't hard to figure out he changes his name later on. Plus, in at least one of the flashbacks, we saw him telling a stranger his name was saul. Saul Goodman. So no, no confusion there, we had it figgered out at the first episode.
cool, i wasnt sure that it was clear enough. and only 3 episodes left? what the shit?

PKS

N00b
kind of hard to tell but the guy pissing behind jimmy when he meets the flanders at the diner seems to be the same guy who was on the 3d wanted poster at the beginning. maybe setup for next episode?
Yes, it was.
rrr_img_93038.jpg
rrr_img_93039.jpg

Hard to make out the name (Robert Sanchez?), 'armed and dangerous', robbery & auto theft. Either the forewarning that the next 2 crimes are going to be robbery and... well we had the robbery so to speak. Or just he'll appear next week and crime and stuff. Or just Vince Gillian twisting our balls again..

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't care about breaking bad spoilers per say, I care about people using what happened in breaking bad and posting it here and giving away what eventually happens to the characters here in this show there by spoiling this show by default.

If people are okay with spoiler tags then that's fine.
You mean the eventuality that Saul doesn't die in the show? SPOILER ALERT

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
most of the characters on this show are new so nobody here can say what happens to them from watching breaking bad. basically, any so called "spoilers" posted here at best will be breaking bad spoilers about breaking bad characters.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I will never watch BB, and I appreciate the little connections that people make for me.
Why? This seems a weird stance to take. If you enjoy this show, and the connections that it makes, why wouldn't you want to watch BB? Is meth dealing (spoiler!) a trigger for you or something?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fuck you Tarrant for making me agree with a_skeleton_03.

You are basically telling people to not post anything about Star Wars 4, 5 & 6 in the Star Wars Prequels Thread because someone might not know Anakin is Vader.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol, tarrant actually gave me a warning on the post he edited last night and called me a douche for questioning it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Spoiler cry babies are the worst cry babies. Seriously, go fuck yourselves. When George Lukas killed Darth Vader in 1983, I bet you faggots slit your wrists because he spoiled Anakin's story.

It is called speculation, not spoiling. We are having a discussion here and unless you are a Personal Assistant to Vince Gilligan himself, we should feel free to engage in the conversation.