Big Bang Theory

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The nightgown was hot but nothing compared to last season's dress.

zfkSZRQ.gif

tumblr_mrwbqrZlRn1sofshvo1_500.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
are there any nudes of penny? i'm drunk and feel like tossing off to her tonight.

thanks in advance.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Pretty sure she had a scene where her nip was hanging out on one of the early seasons. Her and Leonard were laying in bed together or something from what I remember.

spronk

FPS noob
last two episodes were awesome, seems like they got some new writers or something since it feels a return to nerdy talk rather than sitcom formula of the past 3 seasons. still fucking hate leonard though, penny is too good for him

here is why Indiana was important to raiders. The ark's legend is that the army that carries it is invincible. The nazis who opened it would still have died, but then more nazi's would have come and carried it off, and since it was activated the Nazi's would have taken over the world. So suck on that, Amy!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
last two episodes were awesome, seems like they got some new writers or something since it feels a return to nerdy talk rather than sitcom formula of the past 3 seasons. still fucking hate leonard though, penny is too good for him

here is why Indiana was important to raiders. The ark's legend is that the army that carries it is invincible. The nazis who opened it would still have died, but then more nazi's would have come and carried it off, and since it was activated the Nazi's would have taken over the world. So suck on that, Amy!
Except every nazi that was in on it was there, how would other nazi's know where to go in order to pick it up with everyone being dead and no one making it out alive? Even if other Nazi's did come and get it, the Ark closed itself back up and since no one made it out alive it would just be a rinse and repeat type deal pretty much killing every Nazi in the world and ending the War all by itself with far less casualties to American troops.

Thus one could argue by Indy even being there and taking the Ark back, he contributed to millions of innocents being killed. Now instead of not being needed for any part of the story he lended a hand to the holocaust.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like true nerds, discussing Raiders and not Penny's smoking hot scene this ep. She is absolutely stunning!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Don't get me wrong I would hit penny like the fist of an angry god but no one thought she looked a little "bla" in that pink nighty? She looked WAY hotter in the black dress hands down.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's the hair and the over frilly design of the nightie itself. Those types of nighties don't look good on any woman. Makes her look like a big powderpuff ball. Which I guess is the point, but not my thing. Lingerie should accentuate the angles rather than hide them.

In summary, knees too sharp, would still bang big in theory.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Aside from her tits(which I would argue are spaced too far apart despite being glorious otherwise), I don't get the fap-posts y'all make about her. She's cute, not some super-sexy vixen.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Aside from her tits(which I would argue are spaced too far apart despite being glorious otherwise), I don't get the fap-posts y'all make about her. She's cute, not some super-sexy vixen.
She has a sexy girl next door vibe going on. Which makes her more attractive to me. I also love that she actually has curves and isn't a stick with tits which seems to pass for "hot" these days.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
To put it in perspective, I fapped to martha stewart last month just to prove I still could. She was making pork chops. So, in other words, it doesn't take a super sexy vixen for everyone.

Team Bernadette or however you spell her name
Yeah, gotta agree benradette was always the hottest. But penny is sluttier.

Goatface

Penny used to have an ass to die for in the early seasons, not been highlighted that much after she broke her leg.

Love Bernadette, wish they would exploit her a little more, rarely does she get to wear anything that sexy.