Big Bang Theory

Goatface

wmE6nI4.jpg

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I don't know what happened with their writters but this season (while i enjoyed the others as well) has been really awesome.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I caught last episode and it was pretty hilarious. I always enjoy the episodes with Sheldon doing football. One of my favorite scenes is when Lenard explains to Penny's group the rules and meaning behind the red challenge flag the coach threw.

Goatface

i thought for sure it was all going to be dream, until they started talking about the strip club

spronk

FPS noob
rerolled's favorite TV show's season 8 premiere tomorrow (9/22) i guess the show is temporarily moving to monday nights while football is on or something i dont fucking know

Kaley Cuoco looks god awful with short hair although her boobs are still nice

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah that haircut sicks dick. No women look good with a pixie cut and the ones that made it look a bit less like a train wreck are girls with very slight shoulders and tiny necks. So looks like a soccer mom who has just given up on being pleasing to the eye.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I assume she got it because it makes the wigs fit better. Please tell me that's not what she looks like on the new season.

iannis

Musty Nester
Ouch, that hair. And holy crap that's not a cleavage dress thats a let it all hang out dress. The outfit that bernadette is wearing in that maxim shoot is less slutty.

That woman is something of a trainwreck.

I'd still hit it.