Big Brother

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Agree on the returnees. This has been a very good season so far, but I feel if Paul wasn't on it, it would be much more fun. The temptation vote would have been much more random. Production 100% knew the idiots who vote would give it to the only person they "knew".

And if paul didn't have magic unicorn power he'd have been 100% gone.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
And if paul didn't have magic unicorn power he'd have been 100% gone.

I'm not sure that's true. Cody's team was pissed at him for putting Paul up and seem to like Paul. I don't see a scenario where that blonde chick would have beaten him.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure that's true. Cody's team was pissed at him for putting Paul up and seem to like Paul. I don't see a scenario where that blonde chick would have beaten him.

I mean cody nominated paul, and against Julian it's almost a certainty he would have gone home. The only way paul was able to flip the house on paul is because he's immune for 3 weeks and christmas was liked by everyone. If paul would have gone on the block the houseguests would have been cheering cody for a brilliant move and he'd have been in control of the game.

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean cody nominated paul, and against Julian it's almost a certainty he would have gone home. The only way paul was able to flip the house on paul is because he's immune for 3 weeks and christmas was liked by everyone. If paul would have gone on the block the houseguests would have been cheering cody for a brilliant move and he'd have been in control of the game.

I still think the blonde girl goes home. Cody's crew was already irked that he threw the veto, and then he pretty much lied to all of them with the Paul move. I mean they pretty much showed their devotion to Paul when the spoon fed him the HoH competition.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I still think the blonde girl goes home. Cody's crew was already irked that he threw the veto, and then he pretty much lied to all of them with the Paul move. I mean they pretty much showed their devotion to Paul when the spoon fed him the HoH competition.

They were only mad at the paul move because it didn't work and they learned paul was immune so they had to shift for safety, if paul didn't have safety cody would have been a genius game player hero. We'll just have to disagree on who goes home between paul and jullian. Not sending a hard core game player / competition beast home vs a nobody personality follow mouse would have been pants on head retarded.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I still would have been pissed that he just completely left his alliance out of his thinking. He literally told no one what he was doing.

Dude is a headcase.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I assume they will have a battle back to get Cody back in the house, assuming he's out this week.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate battle backs/redemption island gimmicks as it is, but in this case I think it would doubly suck if Cameron isn't included. You had a guy ousted the first night that really wanted to play, only to have someone self evict not a day or so later. I think Paul going up as Cody originally planned would have been a tie and Cody would have sent him packing. I would have been ok with that outside of the fact that Cody is just creepy TV. Dude looks like he is a hair away from exploding and biting someone's throat out every time the camera focuses on him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They were freaking out cuz Cody put up whoever the fuck he wanted to put up, he put up his OWN team TWICE, first Paul, then crossfit chick, BOTH were part of Codys team.

remember the best way to win Big Brother is to assuage paranoia, since everyone is always thinking they're next, you're not supposed to think that when your team leader is HOH, but Cody just playing his own game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I hate battle backs/redemption island gimmicks as it is, but in this case I think it would doubly suck if Cameron isn't included. You had a guy ousted the first night that really wanted to play, only to have someone self evict not a day or so later. I think Paul going up as Cody originally planned would have been a tie and Cody would have sent him packing. I would have been ok with that outside of the fact that Cody is just creepy TV. Dude looks like he is a hair away from exploding and biting someone's throat out every time the camera focuses on him.

I don't think they're doing it (battle back) this season. My wife was saying that blond chick has been on a few shows doing interviews and shit. I'd love to see Cody get back on the show. Dislike him as a person, love him as a character on BB.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Surprised this is only just now getting a thread. Had to do a double-take on the creation date. So many live and breathe this show.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I don't think they're doing it (battle back) this season. My wife was saying that blond chick has been on a few shows doing interviews and shit. I'd love to see Cody get back on the show. Dislike him as a person, love him as a character on BB.

Might not be a battle back but probably a curse from the den of temptation. Probably be something like America gets pick the returning house guest from the curse, production just chooses Cody. Probably like they picked Paul to get the first temptation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Might not be a battle back but probably a curse from the den of temptation. Probably be something like America gets pick the returning house guest from the curse, production just chooses Cody. Probably like they picked Paul to get the first temptation.

That makes sense the way the producers are powergaming this season. And yes, they'd just choose Cody (which i'd be fine with, imagine if blond zero personality came back), but it would be to unfuck their previous mistake of accidentally guaranteeing cody went home.

Also, semi spoiler from live feeds, more lulzy then spoilery:

fucking raven fell down the stairs and got all busted up, sliced open her foot real good and needed to get stiches. lol @ this cast. no wonder they havn't given them alchohal yet

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Battle back next week. Cody only going to be gone for a week unless Jillian or Cameron can some how best him.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd be really surprised if it wasn't a physical competition that Cody will have no issue beasting through.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider

While you ended up being wrong on the battle back, I believe your wife is correct that Jillian has made appearances. Which is kind of funny since players with a chance to return are still sequestered. I am with you on how I feel about Cody as well. Dude is a straight laced dick, but it made the first two weeks more compelling. He also earned some respect when he called out the bullshit immunity pendant that Paul has.

As always when production shenanigans become too obvious, they over correct by meddling heavily in the other way. They are not only ending the den, but I am sure they will make sure Cody sails through the battle back to return to a house with a fair share of sympathizers that the DR helped create. I am ok with this, just because I believe without Cody's opposition, this season could get boring quick.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This season is shit w/o Cody, b/c as we've all said, w/o Cody, Paul is just gonna run the house.

Da Fuq is the show doing? bringing back ONE vet? and from the most recent season too? and the runner up???

They're not even hiding their fake transparency.

1. Paul only got in b/c someone went for the 25k Temptation, well fuck??? only an idiot wouldn't go for a totally anonymous free 25k

2. Paul came in WITH power, the entire new cast had to acquiesce to him, in order to get safety with that bullshit friendship bracelet

3. Paul was given the MOST powerful Den prize, 3 weeks of immunity??? ... but it was up to America to vote for their favorite??? OF COURSE dumb fuck America is gonna vote for the s18 vet, over a bunch of 1 week nobodies.