Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Here's the other side where i plan to put a bathroom and maybe include hookups for laundry in a utility room that furnace. I have glorious access to a 2" and the 4" inch in the crawl space it's just the venting that fucks with me

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Either way, the plumber who piped the basement work fucked you a little bit, he didn't leave enough space between the cleanout and 3x2 wye for you to be able to work with. I'm a licensed union plumber in Boston, and if I was doing this on the side I'd buy a 4x1 1/2 TY and cut it in to the 4 inch. I'd cut the exact make in of that fitting and then see if you had vertical play in that stack to glue it right in, if not I'd buy a 4'' pvc slip coupling to make that work. I'd pipe it right over to the sink and not worry about a vent. With the 3" draining in to the 4" I wouldn't worry about siphonage from that vertical momentum and the arm off that 4X1 1/2 TY is short enough that I wouldn't worry about the drain being choked off by the hydraulic gradient of the drain.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think that's what I'm going to do except i bought a 4x2 tee and then I'll got a reducer for the p trap end. I don't think I'll have any give because the 1.5 and 2 90 through a block wall snuggly right above the picture. I bought two 4 inch ferncos and was going to try to cut out an even section and put back exactly with the couplings slid down on the existing pipe. I'm concerned about having room to cut(squarely) and fit the ferncos in though, that pipe is very close to the wall.