Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Khalid said:
I often mention that I am an avid gamer in my classes. Should I have to hide it because the media has pushed that all gamers are sexist basement dwellers? No, fuck that. I expect better and demand better.
Jesus Fucking Christ. Victim complex much? Holy shit. "I'm scared to tell people I play video games because everyone will think I'm a rapist." Get some fucking perspective, you tool.

Khalid said:
However, Anita and others want games changed. They want to live in a world where GTA VI is scrubbed of offensive content, "offensive" defined as anything they want. They continue to push that violent games are harmful in and of themselves. They push a narrative that games cause misogyny and violence in real life.
Oh, you mean like how YOU want this board to be scrubbed of offensive content, "offensive" defined as anything you want? Hypocrite.

• 1Triggered
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It was actually my thread, and I approve of the moderation team's actions. That thread has been Hall of Shame worthy for months. My finest work, I might add.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If we own threads now what are you doing in somebody else's thread?

Searching for a warning?

That thread transcended and its time is over.

You don't get your own little fiefdom. You won't be rewarded for being a shitposter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03, I know most mod actions need to have a recorded explanation available for public viewing (in the donor forum, right?). Does that include locking threads? What about putting users on the "discouraged" list? Does mod transparency have exceptions?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03, I know most mod actions need to have a recorded explanation available for public viewing (in the donor forum, right?). Does that include locking threads? What about putting users on the "discouraged" list? Does mod transparency have exceptions?
Join the donor group and see.

If I told you everything here what would be the point of a donor group?

• 1Like
  • 1Blown

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
custom_1255289843313_BabyRage.jpg

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Update:

So besides the instant RRP (that directly contradicts our official rules) given to me for NOT breaking any rules (harsher punishment based on less cause), I get the thread created for me to post in locked, because fuck me, right? So that's an added punishment to what was already an excessive and unjustified one. But it's not enough! Nope, I also get added to the "discouraged" list. My previous two punishments (again, for not breaking any rules) weren't egregious enough abuses of mod power, we apparently needed more, because what's the point of having a socially-approved target to make an example of if you can't throw everything you got at him?

We officially have far, far less freedom here than we did on Rerolled. If you're not ashamed by that fact, you should be.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We have, thus far, far more freedom here than we ever had at Rerolled, because we don't have to listen to you anymore if we don't want to.

And that, my friends, is America style, nuke it from orbit, we landed that fucking thing on the goddamn Moon levels of FUCK YEAH! and FREEDOM!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, I'm sure you'll fit in great with Craig McGregor's fans over at Rerolled if you feel like heading back over there then please, by all means, no one here is going to stop you.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
As a white male (i assume?) at least know you know what it's like to be oppressed now. This should be a very enlightening experience for you. Just a step away from living with a black family.

• 1Blown

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
1.) We don't create safe spaces for anyone, that thread was done. That wasn't a punishment. It was a legacy imported thread that served its purpose. It has now transcended. This is not a punishment.

2.) You appealed your RRP and it was upheld. You have been told the ways you can appeal further to see if anyone else feels it was unjust. You have elected not to.

3.) You are not being discouraged. Did you just assume this?

If you are asking what more could happen I have already previously outlined it.

• 1Ice Burn

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm picturing Tanoomba beating off furiously while typing his posts.

It's sweet vindication to watch a mostly new batch of Mods having to deal with Moonbat and coming to seemingly the same conclusions.

Tanoomba Tanoomba why are you refusing to take responsibility for your posts?

• 1Ice Burn

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
See, Hodj is on the "approved shitposter" list. He can spam threads with wave after wave of content-free shitposts, but he will not suffer any consequences. Because his views are approved by the administration, he can rampantly shitpost to his heart's desire (a freedom he takes advantage of regularly). I'll bet he doesn't even realize that the mods here are abusing their power far more egregiously than the Rerolled team did. See, he's actually totally fine with mod power abuse, as long as he approves of the target. FFS, he's currently GLOATING that the mods have abused their powers. You can't make up hypocrisy that blatant.

Me? I'm not even allowed to make on-topic, relevant and civil posts with the exclusive intention of participating in a discussion. I'm not even allowed to RESPOND to people that are addressing me! Heck, I'm not even allowed to express my views in a Rickshaw thread created for me to express myself in. My views have been deemed unacceptable by the administration and I therefore need to be swept under the rug to sanitize the area and keep the safe space safe.

@Amod
Request that during the next rule-tweaking period, we establish a caste system that makes a clear delineation between "standard users" and "second-class users". This way at least the double standard can be official and clear to everyone.

1.) We don't create safe spaces for anyone, that thread was done. That wasn't a punishment. It was a legacy imported thread that served its purpose. It has now transcended. This is not a punishment.
Bullshit. You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me like this, man. I have shown you nothing but respect and have never been anything less than completely honest with you. Don't spit in my face with this shit.

2.) You appealed your RRP and it was upheld. You have been told the ways you can appeal further to see if anyone else feels it was unjust. You have elected not to.
As I said, I'm fine waiting out my punishment. It was unwarranted and excessive, but I'll let it play out.

3.) You are not being discouraged. Did you just assume this?
No, I concluded it based on how the board was behaving. Random error messages, very slow load times, extended wait times between posts, etc. Seems to be working fine now, though. If it was just a board issue that affected everyone then I was wrong, but I somehow doubt it.

Tanoomba Tanoomba why are you refusing to take responsibility for your posts?
How am I not taking responsibility for my posts? If you're asking "Why don't you accept that your punishment is justified?", it's because the punishment is in no way justified. Even if I behaved in an egregious manner worthy of consequence (which according to the rules I haven't, and in fact I have yet to hear any actual reason why I'm being punished), then I should have gotten a warning. Insta-RRPs aren't even supposed to be a thing here, according to our official rules.

We've got our first clear case of mod power abuse here, and the public is unfortunately missing their chance to say they're not OK with this. Now that the precedent is being set, the mods know they can do whatever the fuck they want for whatever reason. I especially look forward to the meltdown we're going to see when Hodj finds himself on the wrong end of a mod power trip. I'll bet he won't even realize the irony.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hodj isn't on some approved list. Report any post of his you think is shitposting, except in the shaw of course.

If you think I was punishing you by moving "your" thread to the hall of shame you are wrong. I would just not allow you to post. Less work and I can't hear the bitching.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The public doesn't know about your "abuse" because you are too much of a pussy to rise up. Why have you not reached out to somebody to make a poll to release you? Why is nobody helping you make your case. What about your real life local friends? Where are they at to appeal to the community. Be the first person to overturn a moderator decision.

• 1Blown

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Hodj isn't on some approved list. Report any post of his you think is shitposting, except in the shaw of course.
You misunderstand. I think Hodj SHOULD be able to shitpost to his heart's content. We ALL should. There is no "no shitposting" rule, and we had the chance to suggest it if we wanted it. We're supposed to be adults who can handle being exposed to shitposts without having to tattle to the boss to maintain our safe space.

Also, you forget that the report function doesn't work for me. I don't mean technically, I just mean it serves no purpose. Cad already made that very clear.

If you think I was punishing you by moving "your" thread to the hall of shame you are wrong. I would just not allow you to post. Less work and I can't hear the bitching.
So you're going to keep lying anyway, after I asked for a little honesty. Fine.

The public doesn't know about your "abuse" because you are too much of a pussy to rise up. Why have you not reached out to somebody to make a poll to release you? Why is nobody helping you make your case. What about your real life local friends? Where are they at to appeal to the community. Be the first person to overturn a moderator decision.
I guess you haven't noticed: I'm not terribly popular here. Khalid's abuse of power has been met with approval from the vocal, most active posters. I have no doubt that many lurkers would vote in my favor if they had any idea what was actually going on, but they don't. They don't follow my adventures and have no idea what these circumstances are. The only people who would vote are the people we're already hearing from, and they would just rub the results in my face for months/years to come.

Marmac doesn't follow this shit. Mire hasn't even joined yet. My interactions with my RL friends have nothing to do with this board, although we did collaborate to rub Hodj's face in his own shit that one time.

Now that I'm not on the discouraged list and I can post here, I'll just ride it out.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
See, Hodj is on the "approved shitposter" list. He can spam threads with wave after wave of content-free shitposts, but he will not suffer any consequences. Because his views are approved by the administration, he can rampantly shitpost to his heart's desire (a freedom he takes advantage of regularly). I'll bet he doesn't even realize that the mods here are abusing their power far more egregiously than the Rerolled team did. See, he's actually totally fine with mod power abuse, as long as he approves of the target. FFS, he's currently GLOATING that the mods have abused their powers. You can't make up hypocrisy that blatant.

Me? I'm not even allowed to make on-topic, relevant and civil posts with the exclusive intention of participating in a discussion. I'm not even allowed to RESPOND to people that are addressing me! Heck, I'm not even allowed to express my views in a Rickshaw thread created for me to express myself in. My views have been deemed unacceptable by the administration and I therefore need to be swept under the rug to sanitize the area and keep the safe space safe.

@Amod
Request that during the next rule-tweaking period, we establish a caste system that makes a clear delineation between "standard users" and "second-class users". This way at least the double standard can be official and clear to everyone.

Bullshit. You can lie to yourself, but don't lie to me like this, man. I have shown you nothing but respect and have never been anything less than completely honest with you. Don't spit in my face with this shit.

As I said, I'm fine waiting out my punishment. It was unwarranted and excessive, but I'll let it play out.

No, I concluded it based on how the board was behaving. Random error messages, very slow load times, extended wait times between posts, etc. Seems to be working fine now, though. If it was just a board issue that affected everyone then I was wrong, but I somehow doubt it.

How am I not taking responsibility for my posts? If you're asking "Why don't you accept that your punishment is justified?", it's because the punishment is in no way justified. Even if I behaved in an egregious manner worthy of consequence (which according to the rules I haven't, and in fact I have yet to hear any actual reason why I'm being punished), then I should have gotten a warning. Insta-RRPs aren't even supposed to be a thing here, according to our official rules.

We've got our first clear case of mod power abuse here, and the public is unfortunately missing their chance to say they're not OK with this. Now that the precedent is being set, the mods know they can do whatever the fuck they want for whatever reason. I especially look forward to the meltdown we're going to see when Hodj finds himself on the wrong end of a mod power trip. I'll bet he won't even realize the irony.

Keep tagging us in your whining and you'll find your sentence extended. I suggest you not.

• 1Worf