Big Trouble In Little China Remake

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Can you imagine Airplane being remade by todays standards? How would you even begin to pull this off. The whole movie would be as entertaining as old white people trying to gangsta rap.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
This idea is only slightly less offensive than the Point Break remake.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Buddy told me they were remaking the 5th Element to mess with me and I instantly had to google it. Oddly the director doesnt think the movie was as amazing as me

The Fifth Element. I was a little bit frustrated because I made the film right before all the new effects arrived. So when I did the film it was all blue screen, six hours, dots on the wall, takes forever to do one shot. Now, basically, you put the camera on your shoulder and then you run and then you add a couple of dinosaurs and spaceships. And I was so frustrated because it was not so easy at the time. So I always think to myself that I would avenge one day and use all the new tools to do a sci-fi film for sure....
To this day I love everything about that movie

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
thats what made it great, chris tucker played the most annoying character ever and then you had Willis. Saddly hosts are like that now.

I hate that character/idea buI would rather deal with that then Bill, CNN, Alex Cross, Daily show 10+ feminist in the morning or every other else out there

localhost

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have an idea, Hollywood should give me tons of money! Remake the dollars trilogy! (Now, I saw an Asian one that was not bad at all, but it was not Hollywood
smile.png
)

So many films they can (and eventually will) shit on when you think about it.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Chris Tucker was the single best part of Fifth Element. I would have said so last night, but I couldn't remember his name and was too lazy to google it. He was epic. I don't know who wrote that shit or if he improved the behavior, but it was amazing.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
5th element is my favorite chris tucker film. Thats not saying much, but his performance as ruby rod really cracks me up. Without him the movie is barely funny, him and gary oldman. Stole that movie from willis who phoned in his role.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Can you imagine Airplane being remade by todays standards? How would you even begin to pull this off. The whole movie would be as entertaining as old white people trying to gangsta rap.

Wasnt that made and called Soul Plane?

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
I just don't see anyone remaking any Carpenter movie without it ending up a total DBZ/Super Mario Bros. level of shitfest.
Mostly they're just sad, RT scores.

Rob Zombie's Halloween - 25%
The Thing (2011) - 35%
The Fog - 4%

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider

Reminds me of this. Funny how similar the cadences are.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chris Tucker was the single best part of Fifth Element. I would have said so last night, but I couldn't remember his name and was too lazy to google it. He was epic. I don't know who wrote that shit or if he improved the behavior, but it was amazing.
It is an annoying character but it fills its role very well and he nails what he was aiming for and helps sell the over the top nature of the movie playing off willis deadpan character really well.