Bill & Ted Face the Music

Cybsled

Revealed a lot more of the plot. Looks like the kids go to the past to get a bunch of musicians to help their dads, while Bill and Ted go to alternative futures to find the magic song. And everyone ends up in Hell lol

Caliane

odds on having Dave Grohl play Satan?
And jack black making an appearance?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

IMDB has Missy’s actress listed, so she makes an appearance it seems

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

none

Blackwing Lair Raider
Revealed a lot more of the plot. Looks like the kids go to the past to get a bunch of musicians to help their dads, while Bill and Ted go to alternative futures to find the magic song. And everyone ends up in Hell lol
I think they just gave away the ending also.

Brad2770

Listen to the first movie’s soundtrack. If this movie’s soundtrack isn’t close, the series lost its way.

One of my top 10 favorite 80’s songs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
idk, 80s reboot done right is 99% impossible

probably i can only say Cobra Kai is the only thing that has done 80s right

yes, i know it's not a reboot and it's the same ppl but you can't tell me the trailer looks even remotely as good as cobra kai

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hollywood senses say the teenage girls are the ones who actually unite humanity, since it's 2020.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Hollywood senses say the teenage girls are the ones who actually unite humanity, since it's 2020.

I'm sure their kids do. But think about the overall theme:

1) If you watched Bill and Ted way back when, then you're probably closer in age to Bill & Ted in this movie
2) In theory, that means you relate more to some of the stuff they're going through: Midlife crisis, kids who might make the same mistakes you did in your youth (from the trailer, their kids are pretty much Bill & Ted clones), maybe potential marital issues even if stuff started out great
3) Unless you're a shitty parent, I think you'd be hard pressed to find any parent that doesn't want their kids to do better then they did. Your kids succeeding in many ways is superior to you personally succeeding. Especially if your kids achieve the dream you never did.

If you're getting hung up on the fact they're girls, IDK what to tell you.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Hey you fucking shitlord,

So I looked up Samara Weaving to remember what I saw her in, saw this listing, and got a little sadder;
Test.jpg