Bill & Ted Face the Music

Cybsled

I think I said it in the john wick 3 thread... But Keanu looking like he hasn't been aging is 100% the beard. It's covering enough of his face that you don't really notice the effects of age.

Anyway, there were a couple of parts that I laughed at... It wasn't terrible.. I love Samara weaving but I don't think she really had anything to do in this. I don't think really anyone had anything to do...

Ya, outside of Bill and Ted, pretty much everyone had fairly shallow parts...but that isn't too fundamentally different than the previous 2 films.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lol, watched this. Of course it's garbage, but it was fun to watch. I guess it's a great example of a movie that knows it's going to be poop, but they have fun with it anyway. I think the RLM guys call it "schlock"??

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the future is female, sheboon for no reason, diversity crap aside, i loved all the Bill & Ted parts. Death was good. the daughters and their stupid woke side quest was the worst parts. luckily it didnt kill the movie. it ended well and i didnt have to say i was disappointed. i also thought the story was interesting (sans the daughters quest). 5 out of 10.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I thought this was mediocre at best.

Keanu looked stiff and old compared to what we have seen him doing in John Wick. Was really off putting.