Bioware's "Anthem"

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I wonder how much epic made from suckers like me who bought the original fortnite(because it looked like a fun mix of different genres) and then get in and realize its only half finished(anything past the 2nd city area wasn't done, nor was loot) and all that money from box sale + MTX(people buying the donkey pinatas) probably went into the BR game while they ignored the original version.
I was one of those suckers. Then the reality of it actually being a FTP game that we paid fucking $40 for set in and the game systems just shit all over any fun in the pve. I couldn’t care less about battle royal and never got into the actual game that is making them all their cosmetics money.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was one of those suckers. Then the reality of it actually being a FTP game that we paid fucking $40 for set in and the game systems just shit all over any fun in the pve. I couldn’t care less about battle royal and never got into the actual game that is making them all their cosmetics money.

I'm right there with you, I bought it as well. My son was shocked when he saw it on my computer and I told him I got it for the single player game/co op when it released and he didn't even know it was a game outside the Battle Royale....which made me even more salty.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What needed to be "fixed" for an out of date demo? The worst problems were connectivity, and the loading screen issue. Doesn't seem getting that fixed would take gigs of data.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Managed to finally finish the Stronghold on Hard. Was pretty damn difficult even with all 19 gear. Titans seem way too squishy in this build, hopefully that was addressed in the interim.

I will say that the Storm plays like I wish the Warlock played in Destiny. Lots of big artillery using abilities and only marginal use of weapon.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well playing it makes me wish Destiny classes were more unique to each other than the super and types of grenades. However still need to see alot more of this game, curious how big the world actually is and what other areas are in the actual game. The free roam map is quite small so curious what else there is.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
XBox All Access or its equivalent PS version make complete sense. Heck, I might even give some credence to EA's All Access given I know they're going to release a new version or two of their games every year. But Origin can fuck right the fuck off with this bullshit. $30/55 per year to save 10% on maybe one game you're going to buy from them a year? HAHAH. You're hilarious.

fuck you.png

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I just don't buy any EA games unless I get through the 10 hour trial. EA/Origin memberships have saved me several likely purchases and thanks to gaming ADD I don't make it back to many of them until they're added to the EA Vault.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Holy shit I had totally forgot Fortnite was originally a .. base builder vs zombies type game?

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit I had totally forgot Fortnite was originally a .. base builder vs zombies type game?

Yup, and that's the last time my friends and I played it also.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Remember that there are people out there who dropped 10 grand on the zombie base building half of the game :D Maximum buyer's remorse.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kinda like h1z1....started as a DayZ Epoch clone, then they released the BR mode and abandoned the original mode

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Remember that there are people out there who dropped 10 grand on the zombie base building half of the game :D Maximum buyer's remorse.

Is it ever possible to drop 10k on a video game and not have massive remorse?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They fixed the mouse acceleration issue, underwater is still aids doe.

Storm feels really powerful but not as fluid as interceptor.

If anyone is trying it I'm down to screw around.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not a big fan of how interceptor plays, but for some reason shit just stands there and lets you kill them if you spam melee attacks on them. Trivializes things like the shield guys since they don't even attempt to fight back.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wait,..what? Just 3 activities and free roam?

Seems like it's the 3 dungeons, a few daily quests, and Cataclysms will be the endgame.

Cataclysms will function similarly to seasonal content found in games like “Fortnite,” with a global change to the map, or what DICE is doing with “Battlefield V’s” Tides of War. These will be time-limited, thematic content that gives BioWare the chance to change how the world looks, feels, and reacts to players. Cataclysm events will only last for a limited period of time and the core experience tied to them will also fit somewhere on the spectrum between a “Destiny” strike and a raid.