Bioware's "Anthem"

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

I really didnt enjoy the pc controls on this and if this is the best setting they better add it that way. I dont mind playing a broken game if the game is there but this falls below that line. Even that last payed for youtube video, looks like he was ps4 or something.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
My wife loves atmos. Time to finally upgrade the home theater lol anthem thank you for being shit you are the game that keeps giving!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Seems like it would have been a contender if it was released back with Destiny 1/The Division, and had another iteration that refined most of its mechanics.

Right now there's not 1 big thing that seems to be holding it back, but little things in almost all aspects

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got the flight controls down after tinkering with settings, but the swim stuff is fubared.

The swim stuff is odd when you intially get in the water its just totally awol out of control but once you start moving its doable.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
just based on the demo, and a bit of play, this game feels like 1-2 steps backwards.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The swim stuff is odd when you intially get in the water its just totally awol out of control but once you start moving its doable.

I agree but sometimes I spend way too much time trying to get my bearings. Why they decided to make it pitch black is beyond me.

• 2Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Seems there are way points underwater that are missing from the Demo that will be there to help guide in the release. I managed to get swimming down pretty well.

This guy put up some vids for endgame stuff since embargo lifted.

Open World Games

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My final thoughts.

It's quite simple really, the game is not perfect...but at the end of the day, when I'm in the suit flying around, killing shit, and doing combos on the Storm, I'm having a blast and that's good enough for me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

My final thoughts.

It's quite simple really, the game is not perfect...but at the end of the day, when I'm in the suit flying around, killing shit, and doing combos on the Storm, I'm having a blast and that's good enough for me.

We will have to see how repetitive the missions are. I'm already burned out on the demo.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We will have to see how repetitive the missions are. I'm already burned out on the demo.

so am i, and i didn't even play this weekend. but that's probably just because nothing i do this weekend (or last weekend for that matter) will have any lasting effect. it's not because i stopped enjoying the game

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
two.png

It is getting pretty loud

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
A month of Origin seems like will do. Between this, Darksiders 3 and madden/fifa will be worth $15

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I was really disappointed after last weeks VIP demo, but after playing it some this weekend with friends I've actually started enjoying it a lot more. I was never really a big Destiny fan anyway, so the fact that it feels a lot more like a Diablo game is actually appealing to me.

It's not perfect, but I'll probably at least play until end-game and then probably for a month or so after that. It's a solid 7/10 game.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Game has some crazy bugs - i logged into a Jav that wasnt even mine - i hit freeplay and suddenly i was an all white jav and im like - whoa who the fuck is this!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
My final thoughts.

I would agree some control oddness that is mostly fixed by tweaking settings but overall the javelins feel good. They play and handle very differently and there seems a good variety in weapon types power types so any one javelin can be setup to function pretty differently from even another of the same type. I think the demo cemented a purchase I am confident I would get enough amusement to justify initial cost now.

spronk

FPS noob
Some event is apparently going on the servers in freeplay mode, giant storms in the sky like Jorrens pic above and Lesser and Greater Ash Titan bosses to fight. Its all part of some Shaper Cataclysm stuff that will apparently be part of the live game, sounds kinda like destiny's public events.

Hekotat

Some event is apparently going on the servers in freeplay mode, giant storms in the sky like Jorrens pic above and Lesser and Greater Ash Titan bosses to fight. Its all part of some Shaper Cataclysm stuff that will apparently be part of the live game, sounds kinda like destiny's public events.

That's what the big surprise was? Man that was weak as fuck.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Gameplay has some fun moments. I am sucker for loot grinds so I found myself wanting to log in and kill some shit for a few, but logging in and walking slow as fuck through the city only to zone in and get some kind of game breaking bug (gotten a bug that removes my UI 3 times and another that removes weapons about 4 times) kills that. I know it's beating a dead horse, but this game needs more time. This is shaping up to be Andromeda 2.0.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Ancient Ash Titan fight was fun but hardly worth the build up. If it had dropped some Epic loot to try out, that might have made it worth it.