Bioware's "Anthem"

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Seems like everything on pc was cut down for consoles really, nothing out of the norm but wish they hadnt - it was such a beautiful game and now, bleh.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My body and my 15 dollars are ready for Friday. Utnayan Utnayan , I'll see you in game. How much did that Collector's Edition set you back anyways?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So this came free with my video card. Is this looking ok? I haven't followed it at all.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My body and my 15 dollars are ready for Friday. Utnayan Utnayan , I'll see you in game. How much did that Collector's Edition set you back anyways?

Pretty much me. Just spending the 15 bucks. If it surprises me and I actually want to keep playing after a month, I will buy it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pretty much me. Just spending the 15 bucks. If it surprises me and I actually want to keep playing after a month, I will buy it.

Do I have you on my friends list? Might need some bros to blow up space slugs with.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't wanna give too much credit yet, but flying at least was pretty cool at first. The Division was just boring. Doesn't mean the rest of Anthem isn't gonna suck, but at least I experienced something new with the flying.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't wanna give too much credit yet, but flying at least was pretty cool at first. The Division was just boring. Doesn't mean the rest of Anthem isn't gonna suck, but at least I experienced something new with the flying.
Which makes Storm the only class worth playing.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That open beta was disappointing from a class demo position because I only got one unlock. Didn’t get to try Storm or the melee focused one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I can definitely see an emphasis on Collosus and Storm and much less on the Ranger and Interceptor. Especially with how squishy even the Collosus is when fighting hard group content. Being in melee range seems like a really bad idea.