Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

cazalla_sl

shitlord
and away we go.
smile.png
in other news, butterfly labs getting its comeuppance from the ftc.
Have you read the statement they released the other day? Butterfly Labs would have you believe they're going in to bat for bitcoin, them being protectors of liberty and all that.

The government wants to shut Butterfly Labs down, and we are not going away without a fight to vindicate bitcoin, our company, and our employees.
Their cries of innocence readsjust as it was said it would.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
My favorite part was the quote in the article talking about how they were just about to refund 17mil or whatever amount it was, I laughed because that's exactly what I would say. "Come on guys I was just about to give their money back, I swear!".

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I can't feel too sorry for the fools that still gave BFL money after the problems with their first shippment of ASIC's. I felt lucky to get the 3 jalapeno's that I did get but there was no way in hell I was ever going to give them any more money.

Arative

Vyemm Raider

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I should buy bitcoin soon, but I won't. It will hit 600+ USD again and I will kick myself. Happens every time yet I never risk it.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Fuck Coinbase. They canceled my purchase of one bitcoin (one!) because it was 'high risk' even after jumping through their verification hoops and giving them access to my damn bank account which was verified a year ago. "You may have more luck trying again in a few weeks. Best of luck and thank you for trying Coinbase." Try my luck in a few weeks? Are they kidding?

Bitcoin will really take off when it's not so absurdly difficult to buy it and small portable keychain wallet devices are perfected. Those Y-Combinator kids sure aren't tackling the former very well.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
yeah, I had a 3 coin purchase get ganked the other day too. Probably worked out for the best since the value dropped 30 bucks in the last two days.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
Problem is I have no idea how to buy it now without snail mailing a freaking money order, or doing a skype interview plus emailing copies of utility bills and a photo ID, or paying a huge premium. It's harder to buy it now than it was years ago, which is kind of insane. I'm trying to buy it as an investment, so 'trying my luck in a few weeks' is unacceptable.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I figured as much, but wasn't sure if there was some other place than Coinbase to get them directly.

It looks like they're still dropping.