Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I did every verification step I could possibly do, second order was also canceled. The only reason I'm not level 2 is because that level requires one purchase. They have my bank info, my real name, address, SS number, two phone numbers, and I set up Authy. I tried to email them and their email form doesn't even work. I'm absolutely amazed Coinbase is the #1 merchant, really.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I'm seriously considering buying 10 bitcoin just to be in bitcoin for the future. Torrid, did you ever have your purchase go through at Coinbase?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
300 is going to be very tempting if you can get it. shit's going to bounce like a superball.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's funny how adoption is increasing and price is decreasing. I'm no analyst but I think we all know the increase was all due to speculation, and it seems like people are impatient about the adoption rate, or changed their mind on BTC being inevitably common.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
It's funny how adoption is increasing and price is decreasing. I'm no analyst but I think we all know the increase was all due to speculation, and it seems like people are impatient about the adoption rate, or changed their mind on BTC being inevitably common.
Is adoption really increasing? The only "legit" USD -> BTC exchange seems to be coinbase, and they have long delays to confirm, 4 business days.

Vinen

God is dead
Is adoption really increasing? The only "legit" USD -> BTC exchange seems to be coinbase, and they have long delays to confirm, 4 business days.
I know a grand total of zero people who use Bitcoin or even give a shit about it.

The vast majority of my friends are MIT Computer Science graduates..

If it's not catching with them its not going to catch with anyone.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
$5 million is a tiny slice of the bitcoin pie because most people who own bitcoins keep them in a local wallet after mtgox. Or, at least, the smart ones do.

porkchop sandwiches

Potato del Grande
That's very unlikely. I could see it drop below 200 though.
eek.png