Parody
<Gold Donor>
breaking news GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Are we expecting BTC to go up after the election? It’s been pretty stagnant around 62k for a while now 😑

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Until something massive changes, it seems to generally track the market now. I don’t think we’ll see an explosion until some crazy news comes out like a major world power switching to BTC or something. And of course no major power will because we need the ability to print and manip our currencies.

I have mostly exited crypto, think I still hold 1.3BTC and maybe like 10ETH but I have no intention of directly investing more until something fundamental changes. That being said I do have a 100k position in bitcoin type ETFs in the regular market(FBTC, BITO, etc). That’s my way of keeping invested on that front now.

• 1Mother of God

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Until something massive changes, it seems to generally track the market now. I don’t think we’ll see an explosion until some crazy news comes out like a major world power switching to BTC or something. And of course no major power will because we need the ability to print and manip our currencies.

I have mostly exited crypto, think I still hold 1.3BTC and maybe like 10ETH but I have no intention of directly investing more until something fundamental changes. That being said I do have a 100k position in bitcoin type ETFs in the regular market(FBTC, BITO, etc). That’s my way of keeping invested on that front now.
All that has to do is for the dollar to tank 30% vs the Euro and your crypto would probably go up 60%.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
- "mostly exited"
- lists about a quarter mil position

lol

Not sure if that was for me, but the BTC/ETH I have had for *years*. Basically I bought them back during the hype and just never touched them. I dabbled in "shitcoins" once or twice. Made some money, then lost some money, then made some money again. Barely came out with 1k profit for a ton of hassle and no understanding of the market since everything was a pump and dump and I wasn't on the inside so couldn't keep up. Shifted all the shitcoin money to bitcoin and just walked away.

Yes, the total amount of actual coin holdings is close to 100k, but keep in mind I probably bought it for 25k back in the day. While 75k is nice, it is not life changing so no real reason for me to touch it. As Mist Mist said, I plan to just leave it there until it's "holy shit" money and take it out then. Or if I finally retire I would withdraw it as whatever it's worth and shift it to my trading account.

As for the BITO/FBTC on fidelity, that is in my retirement account and is massively up. I got into both once they became available. FBTC is up about 20% and BITO is up the same, only with BITO I am literally making a 1.5$/share *monthly* dividend. No idea if that will continue and I'm sure it won't because BITO is on bitcoin futures, but the last 6 months of dividends have been amazing. I own 6,000 shares, happy to prove that position if it matters. If this dividend keeps up I will strongly consider investing more.

• 1Like