Black Desert

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
So they've patched in the "subscription" finally... USD $15/mo for 100 carry capacity, 16 inv slots, 16 slots in all storages, 10% combat xp, 30% extra from market sales, ability to remote invest in nodes.. All nice quality of life stuff really... But given the weakness in the aussie dollar right now that makes it over $20/month for me which is too much.

You can also buy that same buff with loyalty points at 1500 (so 15 days worth) to get 1 day of buff.. good for a big market haul or if you want to do a large amount of node changes without having to run everywhere.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
People who bought Traveler/Explorer/Conqueror packages get more stuff claimable in your accounts page now including 1/2/3 months of the subscription, 5/10/15 elion's blessing and 10/20/30 bleach.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
For fucks sake Draegan get it together!

My Kunoichi is pretty badass. The class can double jump!

rrr_img_136987.jpg

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Marketplace tax reduction isn't quite 30%, I think its around 18% or so, but people are still up in arms about the game being p2w. Funny. The +10% xp also applies to Skill, Life and Horse xp as well, which is nice. You also get unlimited access to Merv's Palette (able to use all Dyes), and the Beauty Shop (able to change your characters looks).

Its taking awhile for the Value Pack coupons to be sent out, still nothing appearing in my account page. The change to the skill system is nice, allowing you to respec whenever you want for free, before lvl56. You can also choose which effects too apply to your Awakened skills, no RNG bs there.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The Marketplace tax reduction isn't quite 30%, I think its around 18% or so, but people are still up in arms about the game being p2w. Funny. The +10% xp also applies to Skill, Life and Horse xp as well, which is nice. You also get unlimited access to Merv's Palette (able to use all Dyes), and the Beauty Shop (able to change your characters looks).

Its taking awhile for the Value Pack coupons to be sent out, still nothing appearing in my account page. The change to the skill system is nice, allowing you to respec whenever you want for free, before lvl56. You can also choose which effects too apply to your Awakened skills, no RNG bs there.
Those sound like good improvements overall. Are the skill system respec/awakening skill choice changes for everyone or just if you sub?

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Hit 51 on my Berserker. Enjoying it pretty well although sustain is an issue but im sure im not playing it the best. Still looking for a guild play 4-5 hrs a night and all weekend.

Z0MLb9g.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit 51 on my Berserker. Enjoying it pretty well although sustain is an issue but im sure im not playing it the best. Still looking for a guild play 4-5 hrs a night and all weekend.

Z0MLb9g.jpg
I would imagine that AP/DP is going to hurt your chances at getting into a gooder++ guild.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only the pvp oriented guilds really care about ap/dp, with good reason, of course. I'm sure there are more relaxed guilds on Edan...right? Wouldn't mind a guild myself, especially for a steady pool of people to do boss scrolls with. =)

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Only the pvp oriented guilds really care about ap/dp, with good reason, of course. I'm sure there are more relaxed guilds on Edan...right? Wouldn't mind a guild myself, especially for a steady pool of people to do boss scrolls with. =)
Yeah sorry should have clarified. I know ive got a lot of catching up to do.

Question: How do scrolls work? I have 5 a few relics, imp and witch...do i just find a group and pop these anywhere?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah sorry should have clarified. I know ive got a lot of catching up to do.

Question: How do scrolls work? I have 5 a few relics, imp and witch...do i just find a group and pop these anywhere?
I havent played in about 3 weeks? But its best, if you can help it, to grab the same scrolls for a particular boss that you are trying to do consecutively. That way, you can get 3-4 of the same boss, form a group with other like minded people and kill that boss 12-15 times. Randomly selecting different scrolls will just kind of impede your grouping potential and eat up a lot of your time traveling from one location to the next. Sort of like what you're going to have to do now if you dont want them to expire. At least, thats how Ive always done it.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
I havent played in about 3 weeks? But its best, if you can help it, to grab the same scrolls for a particular boss that you are trying to do consecutively. That way, you can get 3-4 of the same boss, form a group with other like minded people and kill that boss 12-15 times. Randomly selecting different scrolls will just kind of impede your grouping potential and eat up a lot of your time traveling from one location to the next. Sort of like what you're going to have to do now if you dont want them to expire. At least, thats how Ive always done it.
Yeah thanks for the info. Some random dude took me around and helped me with them and a bunch of other stuff. Understand a bit more now.