Black Desert

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Alright think I'm done for now, made it to 302/388 so pretty good progress over the months("started" in september even though I was returning I only had like 4b and 0 gear since last I played was during rental oasis gear) and had quite some fun but getting a bit tired of the grind. Will see if I play again later once they add new stuff maybe summer maybe next year.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I am still going. Close to buying a big upgrade and then moving on to new content. I am looking at getting into these Red armor stuff, when I get more caphras. And finishing Main quest in atraxious or whatever the hell it is called.

Molten Core Raider
Still trucking away here myself. Ive made some pretty big gains over the last little bit, Im up to 310/398. I have atrocious luck enhancing Fallen God armor (I think everyone does) so ive only got one TRI (silent) piece, rest is at DUO (distorted), plus Im still lacking the Ator shoes. I have room for quite a bit of DP upgrades, just havent pulled it off yet. I split my time these days between Crypt and Darkseekers grinding out pity pieces for the artifacts, boots, and orzeca outfit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I made DUO god armor myself and that cemented the fact I'd just buy TRI/TET. I only took like 5-6 attempt to hit DUO on my Dahn gloves, but during these times I failed 53times from 0 to PRI(a ~20% chance), with a nice 23 fails in a row streak. Wiped out my artisans and a good amount of mem frags, and also like a thousand caphras to make the stones. When I upgrade I'll just buy TRI, sell my DUO, then buy another TRI and so on, or maybe even skip all the way to TET. I still have a fair few upgrades to do but yeah kinda burned out for now, I think giving it a few months I'll probably be interested again.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I haven't been playing the past 3 weeks or so. And even a week or two prior to that I was really only logging in for imperial cooking.

The game really needs better catch-up mechanics again, especially since all they keep releasing are 300+AP/400+DP spots. Seasons dropping you off in Kratuga means you're looking at hundreds of hours just to get your feet into places like Giants or Gyfin, which are both pretty "meh" now in terms of silver/hr. And they themselves put you hundreds of hours MORE off of "end game" like Thornwood, Darkseekers, etc.

I'll probably take a break for several months or so and then check it out some more in summer/fall. A number of my highly anticipated games are releasing this spring anyhow.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
After a couple of months, he's back! With another nobody account to thumbs up his post, even! Did you melt any more guilds out of existence in these past 2 months?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
After a couple of months, he's back! With another nobody account to thumbs up his post, even! Did you melt any more guilds out of existence in these past 2 months?
So you ARE or aren't a fully vaxxed faggot that claimed billions of people would die from Covid?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So the 2nd Jetina accessory is now live. Requires a fucking retarded amount of black stones.

I've only been logging in for rewards the last month or so. But they've got a cups event where a pity piece drops from Giants so I'm almost tempted to do some grinding. Super tempting.

Molten Core Raider
The cup pity pieces drop everywhere, which is awesome. Ive even gotten a few from the Sulfur mines while grinding for map pieces on a season alt. I couldnt resist cashing in on the black stone rush and sold all my wep stones and made a couple billion. Hard to pass up 300k for a single stone.

Ive really been enjoying the Yzrahid Highlands spot they added recently. It's not as braindead as some grinds. Slowly gathering pity pieces for the new artifact and Ator boots (while hoping for a full drop).

Molten Core Raider
Im gonna wait out the pass and feed all the hungers I can into my big stack and try to PEN my debo neck. With my luck, hoping it will go would be laughable, but that's probably the best use for it I have at the moment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
At least 275. The closer to 300 the better. Ive got no adequate stacks saved, so Im gonna start with the free 150 and pour a few dozen hungers into it and see how high it goes. If it's at least 250 Ill consider yoloing it. I accidentally burned my last 300 stack on a PEN blackstar, which is ok i guess because I really needed that thing PEN, but in hindsight i probably shoulda switched off it onto a 200 stack.