Black Desert

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Switch a disto to a narc would be easy DP to make giants safer, with still plenty of AP.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, sorry I meant 350 Tried Saunrils today and it seems like a fun mechanic. Can waste them pretty easily on Sorc and guardian which is what I’ve got topped off right now. I’m way behind on doing the armor. I just haven’t put enough stones to upgrade them yet. .

Can’t giant bosses one shot you if you are not careful

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Is HEX any good after giants? I always loved that place but in regular BDO It just doesn’t seem to have a place.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is HEX any good after giants? I always loved that place but in regular BDO It just doesn’t seem to have a place.
HEX is a lot more dangerous than Giants, and has a rather involved mechanic where you need to try and have a mob explode in a pack of other mobs. I found it to be fun because it was dangerous, but haven't been there in a year-ish.

Try Gyfin Underground. Easy mechanic to follow and constant fighting.

Unrelated, but during the last drop event, I was looking for a spot that would burn 20k agris in one hour and eventually ended up at Fadus. In the four hours I spent there (1hr/day) I got -38- Atanis fragments, which to me is insanely lucky. The silver/hr topped out at 402m from vendor trash, didn't add up the other market sellable stuff. Thought it was funny.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Yeah I need to just get off my ass and get Lebreska done. Caph level 5 on PEN Griffon, just being lazy with hunting for the Caph stones. Ive got the enchantment material jsut need to get the darn thing

Remmy

Lord Nagafen Raider
#1 guild Cho Nation calls it quits. One of the top player of all time, the open furry lover Divios, calls it quits. I wasn't a fan, and half their membership were pilot account cheaters that should have been banned 5 years ago.... but it is telling that the players who "have it the best" in the game are now over it. They stand as the top guild in the world, and hold the top ego feeding standings in the game.... yet they decide to call it quits at a time when there is NO appealing alternative. We haven't reached star wars galaxies combat update levels of incompetence yet but we're getting there.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Cho have been PvP andies for as long as I can remember, but Divios has been an "all of the above" player for a long time.

As far as BDO is concerned, he's one of their "top" content creators. A pretty telling blow IMO.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Never heard of either Cho or Divios, and I have been playing since release but then again, I don’t pvp so that’s probably why.

i enjoy the game and will continue to play until I tired of it or it dies…in either case, my life will go on just fine.

Some people are way too invested in these games.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
I heard Cho quit as well, but like the others I dont play PVP so it wont effect me. I heard they are still going to be active just not doing PVP, so it doesn't sound like the majority of them are leaving.

BDO does have its issues right now with gear progression, but I still really enjoy the game. I do a lot of Ship/Cooking/alchemy so I always get a break from the "running in circles" grind. I feel with a couple good dungeons they could turn it around. Ive always said a "decent to the depths of the earth" (AD&D module) or a Tower of Lum the Mad would be prefect in this game. But I'm not sure Korea ever gets tired of the circle grind compared to North America

Remmy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Me and my allies casual pvx guilds with no rules aside from no cheating dropped to extremely low levels. My guild has average 2-3 online, where historically with little management it had 14 online, I only had 4 members drop guild in the past 8 months. I was typically the only constant pvper. My allies are probably the biggest noob friendly training guild in the game and has dropped from 34 average to 9 average online. They actively recruited 40 players in the past 4 months, only dropping inactive to make room. Only 3 of the 40 left on their own. The game seems to be experiencing an extreme chilling effect from new players to end game vets.

I'm not knocking anyone that is just day tripping through the game and enjoying the sights, I get it. In fact that's how i tell people they should check out the game, but I tend to inform them that the "hard grind, feat" of gear and wealth progression has little to no mechanical payoff these days, so stick to the chill side of things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

O_T

Trakanon Raider
This game used to be my go to when nothing else was interesting, but I got to the Debo grind and it completely killed any desire I had anymore to even log in.

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cho have been PvP andies for as long as I can remember, but Divios has been an "all of the above" player for a long time.

As far as BDO is concerned, he's one of their "top" content creators. A pretty telling blow IMO.
Divios as a "content streamer" is fairly new, and due to being the go to guy Stoopz would talk to about stuff. Other than that, he was simply known as top tier Striker, like the best of the best. Him leaving is a nothing burger like so many others.

• 1Like