Black Panther (2018)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They need to take BP in a whole new direction with some star power. A crooked LA cops gets ahold of that vibranium flower and smokes it in a crack pipe. End result is the new BP...

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Actually I did forget that he was snapped, but regardless of how they explain Wakanda's governance for the past 5 years (I would assume M'baku ruled), it's gonna be hard to explain why he abruptly dies/disappears right after being snapped back without it being ultra stupid.
Stark included him in that last snap because he's a racist white man.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Begoya will not get the role. Dude burned all his bridges with Disney over how he got raw dogged in the new SW movies. And the dude has the woke virus. But I might actually watch a BP movie if he was the replacement.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Black Panther 2 should be about Wakanda falling apart and descending into chaos after the King's death, they shouldn't even decide who is King in the movie. It should just be about the fallout of his death/assassination and the impact it has not only in Africa but in a World that has gone through some serious and dramatic changes over a very short period of time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You know they're going to have a stand-in and test how realistic their CGI deepfake tech is again.

You also know it still won't be good enough.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
the guy had cancer for 5 years, had treatments for it and nobody knew? did he pay for his treatments in cash like Walter White? in the age of insurance and company physicals i'm not buying it. unless Mike Obama was right and white people really dont notice blacks.

Look who’s talking, Mr. Won’t Watch Creed 1 or 2.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the guy had cancer for 5 years, had treatments for it and nobody knew? did he pay for his treatments in cash like Walter White? in the age of insurance and company physicals i'm not buying it. unless Mike Obama was right and white people really dont notice blacks.
don't all actors get sag or some shit?

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sometimes people dont want their health problems to be public, he had that right. Even if he is a high profile movie star. I think it was an incredibly strong thing to do, as he could of cried the minute he was diagnosed and harvested a ton of goodwill and sorrow. But instead he chose to keep it private and deal with it behind the scenes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sometimes people dont want their health problems to be public, he had that right. Even if he is a high profile movie star. I think it was an incredibly strong thing to do, as he could of cried the minute he was diagnosed and harvested a ton of goodwill and sorrow. But instead he chose to keep it private and deal with it behind the scenes.

I'm kind of torn on it to be honest. I understand your position and I share it but I saw some report a day or so ago with him visiting kids in hospital with cancer. Made me think whether him sharing his struggle might have provided some comfort to other kids suffering from that awful disease.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

In the age of pussies who piss and moan about everything, keeping the fact that you're terminally ill a secret seems like a stoic warrior move to me.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Begoya will not get the role. Dude burned all his bridges with Disney over how he got raw dogged in the new SW movies. And the dude has the woke virus. But I might actually watch a BP movie if he was the replacement.
Why? Hes a shit tier actor.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

You think your employer has access to your health records if you use their insurance?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users