Black Widow (2020)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
just a warning, this episode is still premiering. its at least 2.5 hours long. but it can easily be much longer. its a Mauler video. its killing me so far. very funny.
-edit
over 3.5 hours now.
- edit edit
i think it stopped at 4 hours. I'm 90 min in. its gonna be a while. still great though. this might be one of his best takedowns

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Momoa's isn't the same as the current mad actors and producers as his is for a movie he is in current negotiations for.

But on the 2020/2021 release issue news, there were reports that Gal Gadot for WW84 and Emma Stone for Cruella recently also got 8 figure payouts as well for the streaming changes. I wonder if they are worried ScarJo does have a case and are just paying out everyone else to make them go away, or if ScarJo's deal was so bad that even 8 figures couldnt make her shut up and be happy.

Momoa went into shooting the movie in July. The timeline isn't much off. All that would have been negotiated and settled last year.

Seems its just Scarlet Johannsen that didn't get shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
you know who else was named Cosmo

cosmo-kramer.jpg

You know who else doesn't have veneers is Jason Momoa. Little surprising for a leading man.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
What was Scarlett's cut?

View attachment 368408

Oh
You mean they are invoking the contractual arbitration clause?!? Much inside so wow. You and chuk are fucking dinguses.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Comparing to Thor 3's release Black Widow has zero box office from China, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Bolivia, Greece, Turkey and barely any theaters from South Africa, Chile, Venezuela, Malaysia, Bulgaria, and Denmark. So $200M+ chopped off the international due to covid.

For Endgame, RDJ was paid $20M salary while Hemsworth, Johansson, and Evans all got $15M salary. RDJ got an extra 8% cut for $55M on top and Bradley Cooper had a 1% for $7M.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

she got paid

wonder if they will be vindictive though
she's probably out at Disney. she was looking for her own piece of the pie that Evans and Downey Jr got when they ditched the Mouse. she'll be just fine.
i still think she's gonna pop up over at HBO Max and play some DC character. she would be a shoe in for Black Canary. she wouldnt even have to get a new costume :p

the next question is, is Emma Stone and Emily Blunt going to go for the money next?

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
she's probably out at Disney. she was looking for her own piece of the pie that Evans and Downey Jr got when they ditched the Mouse. she'll be just fine.
i still think she's gonna pop up over at HBO Max and play some DC character. she would be a shoe in for Black Canary. she wouldnt even have to get a new costume :p

the next question is, is Emma Stone and Emily Blunt going to go for the money next?
Hey don't whitewash black canary they already got jucy smloettts proud African queen sister playing that role.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
black widow is now free on Disney+

Shang Chi will pop in Nov 12th

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Hope so, she ain't no iron man 2 scarlett anymore unfortunately.

Yeah. I'm watching this movie now (back to back with WW84, God help me) and all I can think is that I wish they'd made it ten years ago instead like they should have. 10 years ago ScarJo in an entire Natasha movie would have been a license to print money.

Movie is way too dark and dismal for a Marvel movie. At least Budapest looks good.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
regardless of how scarjo looks currently (which, lets be honest, she's still pretty hot), the movie should have come out 5 or 6 years ago, or whenever it takes place in the MCU. all it does now is serve as a bad thank you to scarlet and a 2 hour introduction to yelena.

clint should have been in it as well. i know the writer/director purposely kept the avengers out of it because they wanted to show that black widow can stand up on her own, but legitimately, the only people who think like that are sjw's who are trying to outplay what they believe men think like.

bah, i was in a good mood until i was reminded how lame this movie was.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
It was boring as shit. Taskmaster was such a waste and this movie just showed how mediocre Scarjo is as an actress because I liked Yelena and Red Guardian way more than her in it.

• 1Pathetic

Fucker

Log Wizard
I watched it again last week. Complete yawnville. Came out WAY too late for anyone to care. SJ completely phoned in in, too. Didn't even spend 5 minutes on a treadmill for it.