Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't say "all the rest are terrible", I make pretty good money selling gems.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Lol fuck i picked weapon smithing. Well atleast i got a good weapon skin out of it.

So what's the guild on Gunma?
Rajere 31 destroyer

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Regarding the Soul Shield stuff, for the Yehara's Mirage section is there a consensus on the Cinderlands Unsung Hero / Renowned Valor vs. one of the others? I thought someone mentioned another set in this area and I have all the Golden Deva ones.

Also, wow 3 Valor Stones out of 30 Viridian on the exchange machine.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
1 gold at 32 sounds pretty high to be honest. Thing is once you reach the 3rd zone, there's a massive jump in the amount of gold you get(and also in how much it costs to do shit like teleporting and upgrading gear). Like basic quests will give 2-3silvers and progress up to 5ish silvers in the last areas, so you start making good money at that point, but you also need to spend a ton.

Crafting has very small margins until you reach the last tier on which you can make pretty decent money per item. Although that's only potters and soul wardens, everything else is garbage. I guess you could make good money with the component for the windwalking last item, maybe, haven't checked prices, I think cooking makes one of the part, not sure who makes the other. But like other than that, other tradeskills are terrible, in general crafting is terrible in this game, it's all time gated, it costs a lot of money and you almost make nothing worth making besides the transformation stones and to an extent the critical soulshields. Hell the jewelry thing doesn't even make rings anymore, so you can buy recipes that literally don't give you anything to craft.
The last windwalking thing when I looked on my server was going for 110g not sure if its selling at that though

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regarding the Soul Shield stuff, for the Yehara's Mirage section is there a consensus on the Cinderlands Unsung Hero / Renowned Valor vs. one of the others? I thought someone mentioned another set in this area and I have all the Golden Deva ones.

Also, wow 3 Valor Stones out of 30 Viridian on the exchange machine.
I like pinchy's. The scorpion boss NE of Mirage, wheel is right there. Lots of crit. If you wait for quest to lead you there, its after you finish a lot of cinderlands, so I like to get it right after finishing deva wheel area. I think its level 36 req? Cant remember exactly.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I never got a quest to do half of the things in cinderlands actually, like pincy, playpen, forgotten tomb, Shadowstrike spire, etc. not sure what prerequisite quests i missed since i've grabbed every blue quest thing. I'm still missing the Serpent Calling Bell for the dive quest but didn't think that would matter?

Oh nm i'm dumb, that's just the stuff in the Scorching sands that hasn't unlocked yet, didn't realize there was other stuff in the cinderlands maybe i have to do first that will take me back to scorching sands.

I friend req'd Palum and a_skeleton_03 since you are both on my server, but since i'm opposite time zone i doubt i'll see you guys on for a guild invite til like the weekend

Caliane

yeah. im 31 in scourching lands. no tomb etc. not sure if we get sent back there.
also, pretty broke.

18s or so atm.
spent 16s yesterday on corrupted lynblade as noted.

crafting have herbs/cauldron, and forge/prospectors.
no idea on end game profitability.

but started to try selling stuff yesterday.
didnt do the math, going to write it out now, and see where it stands.

herb/cauldron makes healing pots, and poison cure.
forge/pros makes weapon skins/exp and repair tools.

Healing tonic:
Value on AH. 1 tonic 20-25c. (dropping, on Gunma)
herbs.
10 raspberry-2c, 30min.
10 mushroom-4c-40min.

cauldron.
2 healing tonics- 6c, 30 min-10 rasp. total cost, 8c,60min. Value. x10 tonics. 40c cost, 23 av sale= 230c profit. -13c fee in bundles of 10. =1s77c profit. 300min for 10.
5 healing tonics- 63c, 40min-20 mushroom. total cost, 71c 120min. Value. x10 tomics. 142c cost, 23 av sale =230c profit. -13c fee. = 75c profit. time. 240min for 10.

Repair tool.
25-30c each on Gunma.

Prospector.
copper-1c 30-min
iron-2c 40min.

Forge.
2 repair. 6c, 30min -10copper. total cost, 7c,60min. Value. x10 tonics. 35c cost, 30 av sale= 300c profit. -19c fee in bundles of 10. =2s46c profit. 300min for 10.
5 repair. 62c, 40min. 20 iron. total cost,69c 120min. Value. x10 tonics. 138c cost, 23 av sale =300c profit. -19c fee. = 1.43c profit. time. 240min for 10.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm playing this, which amounts currently to I log in for about 20 minutes a couple of times a day, do a quest or two and spin the daily dash wheel...

But what I've seen so far I like, so I went ahead and bought a 3 month sub so I can skip queues the little bit I do get to play it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never got a quest to do half of the things in cinderlands actually, like pincy, playpen, forgotten tomb, Shadowstrike spire, etc. not sure what prerequisite quests i missed since i've grabbed every blue quest thing. I'm still missing the Serpent Calling Bell for the dive quest but didn't think that would matter?

Oh nm i'm dumb, that's just the stuff in the Scorching sands that hasn't unlocked yet, didn't realize there was other stuff in the cinderlands maybe i have to do first that will take me back to scorching sands.

I friend req'd Palum and a_skeleton_03 since you are both on my server, but since i'm opposite time zone i doubt i'll see you guys on for a guild invite til like the weekend
You don't actually get a quest for pinchy, but you do come back to do quest around him(the other mobs + regular scorpions). Also you come back for quest for shadowstrike(iirc these is the final thing you do to finish cinderlands).

@ Caliane You will come back for Tomb quest. Once you finish cinderlands, you come back to mirage and once you finish up story there, some quests open up in mirage, these send you back north for the Bird Daily(where sandstorm costume drops), tomb daily and story quest(where it ports you to moonwater).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pinchy wheel does drop weapons. Not sure on looks though, since they are not needed for any upgarding, I didnt bother wasting keys/charms to look :p

I don't think Pinchy drops weapons.

Also, new content coming February 10th.

Blade Soul
That's fast, was not expecting it in less then a month.

Cepaqua_sl

shitlord
I've always wished there was a "Street Fighter Online" MMOG to mess around with. Playing my Kung Fu Master is the closest I'll probably ever get. While most of the experience is your standard Korean fantasy martial-arts MMOG, with a couple of new twists here and there, the combat is 100% worth the download. Previously, it was TERA's combat that had an edge over traditional tab-target combat and overall sluggish feel that goes hand in hand with DIKU style. B&S now sets the bar for me and I'm hoping Black Desert is just as good, if not better. I admit, I'm deeply rooted in traditional style coming from the EQ/DAoC/CoH era and I will never grow tired of it, especially the older I get and the more suited it is for a more relaxing, less hand-to-eye coord session, however, you can't deny the brilliance of real time combat. It's something that's been debated throughout the past 15 years, and here it is. Now please excuse me, I have to go arm-bar some baddies.