Blizzcon 2019

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I love the Overwatch video short, nut I love Overwatch. I knew this would be just v2.0 of the game.

Not just 2.0, the story and co-op stuff looks like their shifting a bunch of focus to the Destiny model.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Happy to hear that there will be coop pve in OW2.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I hope for something more interesting than that line up, like a shocking Diablo MMO reveal or something. Regardless, I think the masses will shit all over whatever they present unless it's just incredible. Seems like the trendy thing to do these days.

Well there’s plenty of reasons for it being trendy. And yeah, color me unenthused.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No ETA's on any of this shit. So in 10 years we'll maybe be able to play half this shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Diablo 4 cinematic = badass
Diablo 4 game = meh (Was hoping for an MMO or something not isometric).

WoW = whatever/don't play

Hearthstone = expansion is nothing new, just moar cards $$$$
Hearthstone Auto-battler = maybe good? HS looks very dated compared to Riot's LoR & TFT games. Not saying the gamemode is trash, but I'm very meh on it at first look.

Overwatch = could be good, haven't played OW in a very long time. I always liked the characters. Might play some PvE

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
HS tactics/auto?

If this was a serious company, they'd have put Heroes of the Storm assets to good use instead.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I didnt watch the Overwatch reveal, are they really adding PvE to that game?

Obviously since it was Titan to begin with :p They have come full circle.

Diablo 4. Great trailer. Gameplay looked like traditional borish garbage.

So basically horde mode in OW2.....?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That would be cool if they made Overwatch into a Destiny like looter shooter. Imagine, dungeons, raids public events, etc...

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That would be cool if they made Overwatch into a Destiny like looter shooter. Imagine, dungeons, raids public events, etc...

You and your God Damn looter shooters. I am going to send you to Looter Shooter Anonymous.

(I'd join you in it. At least they would be able to get itemization right)

• 1Worf