Blood Bowl 2

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
:ITS HAPPENING.GIF:

We're pleased to announce the release of a new update:
All the changes of the patch note (see below) will be online Monday July 25th.
The Undead team will be available July 26th.

The open ladder of the Cabalvision Official League will be reset with the release of the update.

Thanks for your feedback during the Undead open beta. We gathered them and will now work on them for the next update.

Here are the patch notes of next week update:

New features
The Undead team is now available with the Starplayers Ramtut III, Count Luthor Von Drakenborg and Earlice.
A new roster interface is available. It combines the team and staff management in one page.
The price of the Orc Blitzer is now 80k.
The bretonnian blitzer has now access to agility skills on a standard level up (no doubles).
Increase of the maximum team number per coach (40 instead of 25)
Increase of the maximum competition number in a league (20 instead of 8)
Matchmaking system prameters changes (processing time: 5min / Max TV difference: 500)

Bug fixes
Fix of an issue preventing the Xbox One controller from working on Windows 10
Fix of a bug blocking a team slot
Pass Block is now usable on a Long Bomb
The coaches assistants are now properly taken into account for the kick-off event Brilliant Coaching
Fix of a crash when trying a pass outside of the pitch in BB1 control mode
Fix of a scrolling issue during inducement in hotseat with the combo mouse/controller
Fix of a bug preventing the Norse AI from validating its placement with Starplayers
The ball is now displayed properly during a Touchdown with some players
Fix of an issue preventing the screen resolution to be saved on Mac
Fix of an issue preventing players from using the chat in multiplayer on Mac
Fix of an issue preventing the random selection of a stadium in matchmaking.

3 more years before the goblin vs halfling matchup can happen...

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh damn I was meaning to fire this up some more will have to unlock the undead team this weekend.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I keep trying to get into BB2, but can't. I finally figured out how to turn on grids and names, but I still hate their "skill icons".
I mostly just use it to test builds for my local league and tournaments. Even then, since they don't have all the teams, it makes more sense for me to do that in BB1.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I keep trying to get into BB2, but can't. I finally figured out how to turn on grids and names, but I still hate their "skill icons".
I mostly just use it to test builds for my local league and tournaments. Even then, since they don't have all the teams, it makes more sense for me to do that in BB1.
But the graphics!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

That's because you're not a goddamned heathen and you actually give a shit about the game.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hey Coaches,

We're pleased to announce that the Nurgle team is now available!

The console version releases are spread between tonight and tomorrow.

Nurgle Patch Notes

Features
  • The Nurgle team is now available!
  • It is now possible to reconnect in a game after a crash during the inducement phase (except in friendly match).
  • Season 2 of Cabalvision Official League Champion Ladder has started! More info here.
  • Lord Borak the Despoiler has now a unique skin.

Bug fixes
  • Fix of a bug when a goblin was eaten by a troll when using Throw Teammate.
  • Fix of a potential crash when displaying a team roster during inducements.
  • Fix of a camera issue when blocking with the auto focus off.
  • Fix of a camera issue during the kick-off when having the auto focus off.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I remember there being a pretty good league using BB1 that we had going on a couple years back. I've been getting back in to this lately and was wondering if there would be any interest in starting up a new BB2 eight team league? If anybody is interested and we can get the numbers let me know what type of league you guys want set up.

Also have Chorfs and Khemri coming soonish.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I much prefer playing in-person these days, but if there are 7 other people interested, I'll play. This was the league where I developed my love for the game.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I could be down again, I played in the very first one. Still playing in a TT league atm.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Id do BB1. None of the teams I enjoy playing, aside from Nurgle, are in BB2 Lens Flare Edition, yet. Specifically, no Zons, Ogres, Khemri, or even Goblins. Online play for BB2 is shit. Everyone takes cheated up bash or dwarf teams. the BB1 leagues we ran before were a lot of fun and people were not playing murderball, for the most part.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well murder ball is a core part of the game depending on the team you play. I sure as hell am not going to play the ball primarily if I'm rolling a Dwarf or Chaos team versus some woodies. 2-1 grind with as many dead elves as I can get. I've been messing around with the Rebbl for bb2 and its pretty nice. All teams are developed in house with their private leagues so no free SPP farms. Teams carry over from season to season so picking development intensive teams like Nurgle and Chaos is viable.

Khalan Khalan and Djay

Hatorade has expressed interest so four people is possibly what I have at this point. I'll keep trolling around for a couple more.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My local league may be fully adopting the new rules next season (so no Wizard, no Star Players not listed in the new rules/Death Zone, and we have to use Special Play cards), so I probably won't be playing as much next season if that passes. I have a proposal to adopt most of the new changes except those things, but not sure how much traction that's getting.

I'll probably play Brets or some other Tier 2 team if we get this going.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I thought the first DZ book added the wizard back? Oh well, I mostly hate the whole "fuck your roster into the ground" thing for post season that makes teams that need a season or two to become workable (Ogres, Nurgle, Khemri, ect) and level slow completely shafted. They also pussed out on shutting down CLWPOMB combo, which was eye roll worthy. At least the new TT has all of its teams back.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well murder ball is a core part of the game depending on the team you play. I sure as hell am not going to play the ball primarily if I'm rolling a Dwarf or Chaos team versus some woodies. 2-1 grind with as many dead elves as I can get. I've been messing around with the Rebbl for bb2 and its pretty nice. All teams are developed in house with their private leagues so no free SPP farms. Teams carry over from season to season so picking development intensive teams like Nurgle and Chaos is viable.

Khalan Khalan and Djay

Hatorade has expressed interest so four people is possibly what I have at this point. I'll keep trolling around for a couple more.

Grinding is fine. In fact, its a basic necessity for Dwarves, Nurgle, or Ogres. I am talking about assholes who spam CLAWPOMB on a chaos team and leave the ball sit there on the ground while they kill people and turn 16 foul. Building rosters up is a lot more fun and keeps losing players interested. Shit like that got you black listed or punched in the dick in face to face TT, but online it was so rampant that most people gave up (or worse resorted to SPP farms).

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Grinding is fine. In fact, its a basic necessity for Dwarves, Nurgle, or Ogres. I am talking about assholes who spam CLAWPOMB on a chaos team and leave the ball sit there on the ground while they kill people and turn 16 foul. Building rosters up is a lot more fun and keeps losing players interested. Shit like that got you black listed or punched in the dick in face to face TT, but online it was so rampant that most people gave up (or worse resorted to SPP farms).

Yah I can see how that would be annoying if they never try and play the ball period. I will say that I have no qualms turn 16 fouling a value piece if its a long running league and I'm going to have to play that team again down the line.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider

The new TT Blood Bowl rules nerfed clawbomb a bit so hoping they adopt that into the Online game.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
One of the designers has said Wizards will be in a future Deathzone, but it wasn't in the first one.
I've done some calculations and dry runs of the off-season stuff. I don't think it's that bad when you combine it with the d3 MVPs.
With that said, in my league we're probably going to only make you go through the off-season with the team you take to the playoffs that season. You can keep leveling up a separate team. We also have a Champions division. If you want to take your team to that division, you won't have to redraft.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I do get my murder on when people get the ball 1 square before the end zone and huddle around the ball carrier just to run out the clock, it is what I see as a dick move and I respond in kind.