Bloodborne

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Nah I meant down the road if they patch new bosses/environments/enemies etc into the chalice system to keep it new and fresh. Im not far along enough to have even tried one yet.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When I first started playing Dark Souls 2, for some reason, I felt like it was the hardest Souls game I'd played yet. Its crazy. I was getting fucking TRASHED by those weak ass zombies in the first area with the stream, it was mind boggling.

What I realized is that your muscle memories are so trained to the last game's combat styles that the minor changes in the gameplay with the new game throws up a steep learning curve where your muscle memory has to retrain itself to the new game.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
For us euro-trash people who get this tomorrow.... can you co-op the story or is it limited to the dungeon thingy?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Mine is set to Online and Open with password matching: rerolled if anyone wants to try.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, I'm wondering if playing so much other stuff and it being a while since I played another Souls is why this seems easier to me for many things. (And as stated earlier, wife never particularly played and she's handling it)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I fucking sucked at Dark Souls 2 when I first started. Spent like 3 hours in the stream area.

Then I realized I had set myself as whatever the worst, bare class was in DS2 and also activated the hard mode covenant.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I fucking sucked at Dark Souls 2 when I first started. Spent like 3 hours in the stream area.

Then I realized I had set myself as whatever the worst, bare class was in DS2 and also activated the hard mode covenant.
That might have been part of my problem as well, but it undermines my hypothesis and my story, so let's pretend it never happened for now!

Myst

Peasant
Just picked this up today. Never played Dark Souls, but I have been looking forward to this game. Lets see how long the rage stays under control.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I have a +3 axe and at 26 str, any more points into it no longer raise my weapon damage. This makes me sad and confused.

Also for you bros past Father G...who are you going after next?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure, walking around Cathedral and the next area. Maybe I'm not to the decision point? Just ran in to a

big as dude in a top hat with a ball and chain

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Just seems like i cant make any progress on either of the bosses available to me. Tfw u feel like a casual. I thought i was going to be hot shit lol

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I have a +3 axe and at 26 str, any more points into it no longer raise my weapon damage. This makes me sad and confused.

Also for you bros past Father G...who are you going after next?
Try the saw instead
smile.png

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Sheeeeit, I didn't know Sony went the Xbox route in requiring PS+ for online play. I know PS+ is a good value and all, but pretty lame nevertheless. I guess I'll redeem the free 14 days, fulminate inwardly and resign myself to subbing after the two week period elapses.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sheeeeit, I didn't know Sony went the Xbox route in requiring PS+ for online play. I know PS+ is a good value and all, but pretty lame nevertheless. I guess I'll redeem the free 14 days, fulminate inwardly and resign myself to subbing after the two week period elapses.
Buy a 1 year card and for $50 you will get a year of online play, cloud saves, store discounts and, what, 36+ free games? It's one of the best values in gaming.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'd agree with that. The free games alone have already given me my $50 worth for the year of PS+.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If you have a CC on file, make sure you cancel or resub before the two weeks is up or they auto charge and sign you up for the 1 month $10 option. Ask me how I know!