Bloodborne

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Only one dungeon has procedurally generated elements. It's meant for multiplayer and lots of replayability.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bet if this procedurally generated dungeon works out well in Blodborne they'll make most of Dark Souls 3 procedurally generated which will be even more awesome as hell.

spronk

FPS noob
yes its just like dark souls, you have to summon a friend with an in game item and then can play with them until a boss dies (not sure what happens then) the extra chalice dungeon is just for diablo style infinite play. i played for 5 minutes at PSX yesterday, was nice looking and reminded me of a combo of dark souls and evil within (blood/horror), totally not my kinda game but looked fantastic

the random dungeon is generated from an in game item and it stays fixed until you regenerate it, so you don't have to finish it off in one session or anything. the guy mentioned something about pvp being in the game too but i didn't hear anything more than that

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
yes its just like dark souls, you have to summon a friend with an in game item and then can play with them until a boss dies (not sure what happens then) the extra chalice dungeon is just for diablo style infinite play. i played for 5 minutes at PSX yesterday, was nice looking and reminded me of a combo of dark souls and evil within (blood/horror), totally not my kinda game but looked fantastic

the random dungeon is generated from an in game item and it stays fixed until you regenerate it, so you don't have to finish it off in one session or anything. the guy mentioned something about pvp being in the game too but i didn't hear anything more than that

Oh, ok. So for a person who would love to play through one of these games fully with a friend, there's nothing new from Demons/Dark Souls? Bummer.

Needless

Toe Sucker
When did these assholes push it back to late march?
I was looking forward to early February
frown.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Skipped the cutscenes and stuff and just watched the combat, sadly it's pretty much what was shown before, same area and stuff. I've seen stuff I hadn't seen before but possibly cause I haven't looked at the game much, the Hunter's Dream and various UI stuff. Game looks great regardless.

Now my issue is wether I buy the Bloodborne bundle or buy a bundle earlier then buy Bloodborne later, since I need to convert my FFXIV PS3 account to PS4 before march 31st and Bloodborne delayed release puts it kinda close to that date. Guess I'll see if the Order is any good and buy that if it is.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Man.... I really really hate when they come out with a game like this, I cant justify a Ps4 for 1 game but godamn does this look awesome.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
First 18 minutes of gameplay.
I had to turn it off. I get anxiety from watching promotional videos like that due to their lack of exploring. You enter a room, common gaming protocol dictates you to hug the wall and follow it around the entire room. You don't just go in a straight line, and you certainly don't pass on glowing items.

Probably why I would never be hired to do a promotional video, as 15 minutes in, I'd still be resetting the game to see if it was at all possible to get past the first guy without dying.